Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Thanks to the peptalk BT. I'll hang in there, but I know many are not going to renew. They are really going to have to do something special to get people to return. A phone call from a former Titans legend might work. But the success on the field needs to come and hopefully it will with Holbrook.
    The Suns Do that. They have a night where every member is rung up by a player.
    It’s a nice touch.
    And a good idea by you.

QLD Cup

I haven't put my money where my mouth is on membership (really surprised how much some of you have), but yesterday I found my membership sticker and put it on my car. Symbolic, but I'm hanging in there. I am over the disappointment and looking forward to next year. I am excited dog gone it.....!

I am all p1ss and wind.. I am renewing as well. What a freakin’ sucker I am..

Titans first, coaches and players after that somewhere ... for me it’s not a question of membership but rather how much I’m prepared to invest each year.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I’ll say this and I hope that this gives some perspective.
    Some are carrying on like this is our darkest hour etc and I agree some what. It’s not a good situation for our club to be in however our front office and Owners and in great stable position. Our darkest hour was when the NRL stepped back in and had to bail us out. This is the ironic bit. We may return to that darkest hour if we as Members and fans walk away , without that revenue there is no club and the Broncos and Courier Mail win. Do you want those guys to win ???? I certainly don’t. Just imagine the feeling of that Bronco elitist stench rolling down the highway like a maroon mist with the whispers of ( Broncos are the greatest , we told you so and all the other rubbish those supporters say ) if there is no club. Could you handle that ? I bloody well can’t and just the thought of that makes the blood boil. #Weareunited#wearetitans
    Cheers Guys.
    Lee.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Immortal

I am backing up too

As much as I complain and b*tch, I know I will still be renewing next year with the optimism that we turn it around and at least string a few wins together and finish at least mid table with finals the year after. Living away (as the name suggests), I am only on a non-ticketed supporter membership but if the club can prove themselves on the field I may opt for a ticketed option in 2021 and make the trips a few times a year. Surely we have to turn good eventually, it can't always be doom and gloom surely? Guess we will find out but I'm along for the ride.
    Last edited by BundyTitan; 01-08-19 at 10:15 AM.

2020 new coach new era at Titans there's going to be some new seating options around cbus, ��️when renewing your membership later in the year be sure to check out the options available, you may be pleasantly surprised.
    Members bar is getting an audio upgrade ����yes about time!
    And stadiums Qld are updating the lighting to make cbus blue and yellow!!! ��
    #wearetitans #cbus #thrunthru #itsbetterlive
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    2020 new coach new era at Titans there's going to be some new seating options around cbus, ��️when renewing your membership later in the year be sure to check out the options available, you may be pleasantly surprised.
    Members bar is getting an audio upgrade ����yes about time!
    And stadiums Qld are updating the lighting to make cbus blue and yellow!!! ��
    #wearetitans #cbus #thrunthru #itsbetterlive
    Awesome news. It's hard to hear Chris not call out my name when I don't win a half time draw.

Not me. I've been there since day 1 and for the last few years I've heard all this before. I'll be reducing from Titanium full season to a basic 4 game pass and will happily go back to full season if things improve. The last few games me or the kids haven't wanted to even go so it's a waste of $1100 if my loyalty is repaid. The membership numbers will be tragic next year, but winning changes everything.

I’m with you MT ... I flogged the bejesus out of our club in China pre-season and have been embarrassed no end. I’ll be there in some form but there will need to be some sort of major turnaround to attract significant investment.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

agree with you two.

have 4 titanium seats basically on halfway line and have been to 2 games this year.

Will see what options they come up with, but think ill be downgrading in some way.

Rep Player

Ill be dropping to social. Not spending another cent travelling down from CQ to watch anymore games. This club needs to show me it deserves my money.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    Ill be dropping to social. Not spending another cent travelling down from CQ to watch anymore games. This club needs to show me it deserves my money.
    I was where you are at now, 5YC. A couple of years back. In a span of five years, 20 odd 800km round trips later, just to witness 4 or 5 wins. It proves to be pretty draining mentally and financially after a while.

See how things pan out under Holbrook's watch. If we start winning a few early in 2020, I might start to make an effort again. But yeah, the players really need to lift to win us out-of-towners back again. The support is there if their ticker is in it.

I've been ready to burn the franchise to the ground at almost every round for the past 6 months and haven't even bothered attending any home games since.... fark I can't even remember which flogging stopped me going to live games, but I will be attending this Saturday night and will be renewing my membership for 2020. The simple reason is the club needs members. The players aren't worthy of my money, but the club is. I don;t really blame the entire club for the position it finds itself, and it was watching Canberra over the past few weeks that reminded me we have been royally screwed over since we released Aiden Sezer after the DCE d!ckwad fiasco, then Jamal, Coal Train, and Hayne and finally Ash Taylor. The club has been getting screwed over for years. I think it will be at least3 years before we even look like a proper franchise, and probably longer to forget the carnage. But regardless of all this, I need to support the club when it needs supporters the most.

- - - Updated - - -

And to be fair, I only live a 10 minute train ride away, and I haven't been bothered to make the effort, so i fully understand out of towners pulling the pin on attending games.