Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Good value

Bought 2 tickets last night. No seating allocation on the tickets or bar code and it is a home game (so I assume not the away bay). Just a ticket reference number. So no idea where we get seated..

I am very concerned that we still only have 7500 members currently at this point in time...

At this time last year we had 10500 so we have dropped by more than 3000. And the next lowest this season is Manly with 12500 (so 5000 more). Not to mention a lot on the forum and chat around Titans fans (including myself) are questioning even renewing next season. We could be in big trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Bought 2 tickets last night. No seating allocation on the tickets or bar code and it is a home game (so I assume not the away bay). Just a ticket reference number. So no idea where we get seated..
    Doesn't it at least say General Admission, which means you can sit anywhere in the GA bays that are open.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    I am very concerned that we still only have 7500 members currently at this point in time...

At this time last year we had 10500 so we have dropped by more than 3000. And the next lowest this season is Manly with 12500 (so 5000 more). Not to mention a lot on the forum and chat around Titans fans (including myself) are questioning even renewing next season. We could be in big trouble.
    That 7500 doesn't mean they are all ticketed either. There are non ticketed memberships that are still counted in the membership tally, such as interstate members. There was a story a few years ago that souffs used to count their pet memberships!

Inactive User

The current published Suns Membership is 13 015.

I have several memberships for family but only one is ticketed. Which this year looks like I will use once.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The only bonus to having low membership is that it means the majority of people in the stadium should have paid a premium for their tickets. Anyone notice the sea of maroon in the eastern stands.

Club also blocks off the cheaper sections from sale and leaves the more expensive tickets. I'm behind the posts and had ten seats either side of me even though my friends couldn't buy tickets next to me as it said "sold out" on ticketek. He had to pay a higher price in the Gold section. They also said that the GA was over allocated for the JRL players. That section was nowhere near to capacity. So people have to pay.

First Grader

It could all be changed if our clueless management decided enough if enough of poor performances over so many years that membership has dropped dramatically. The only way to fix is to improve performances which will increase membership and increase revenue back to the club and owners.

You pay peanuts for coaches and you end up with numpties resulting in terrible performances which people are not going to shell out hard earned money.

The owners need to get rid of this amateur as a coach, spend some money and get a proven NRL coach and results will follow. Hasler has basically the same squad as Barrett had and as a proven coach he is getting the best out of Manly.

Unless the club does something in the next few weeks this club won’t be around when the next TV deal is up if we last that long

Fark I hate this site. You spend 20 minutes spilling your guts out and you can’t post because it has timed out. Basically, I am done. Season member since day 1. Titans memberships and away titans games as well as jerseys etc have cost me over $30,000. Probably closer to 40.

Titans will not survive. Bye ya all

First Grader

I remember about 3 years ago at a member forum at Parkwood where they said they were developing a strategic plan where all aspects of the club would have KPI’s and would be measured against including football, membership and financial. Never heard a word of it again and probably because all KPI’ s have gone backwards under this administration.

It was the biggest con ever with let’s tell the fans something to get them off our backs.

We have a revolving door of football managers, a non existent CEO, a coach who is reserve grade standard and the club had changed dramatically since then unfortunately for the worst in all aspects of performance

The only bright spot is that after 10 years of doing nothing and having all the other clubs pick up all of good juniors we are starting to put some work into that area but still there are top juniors going elsewhere including the Drongoes.
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 30-06-19 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Fark I hate this site. You spend 20 minutes spilling your guts out and you can’t post because it has timed out. Basically, I am done. Season member since day 1. Titans memberships and away titans games as well as jerseys etc have cost me over $30,000. Probably closer to 40.

Titans will not survive. Bye ya all
    Really sorry about the timeout and missing out on what you had to say in more depth. I have changed the timeout setting to a much larger time period.

All I can say is that when someone like Shamus says this, it doesn't get more damning. I've know him since before 2007 and I've seen his tremendous level of support.

I hope things can turn around and for once the club can repay the faith and concrete support that people like Shamus have put into the club.

The time is over for wishing and hoping. It's time for the club to get its affairs in order or it may really be getting its affairs in order.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Hi Lads,

I see a lot of you all have had a gut full of how the team is going on the field and I, like you have never felt so angry with the playing rosters performance. I urge you all to stick fast as we are on the way to better times ahead. I'm usually a guy that at times can run around and say the sky is falling etc , however if Holbrock is the new coach we are in good hands. Last night listening to Dennis Watts again he didn't sugar coat the players performance , however one VERY clear picture that I came away with is that while perceived in the media the club has drawn a line in the sand with the players , the perception is the new reality over the next few months. We have a few injuries that hamper us but we are looking at good times ahead.

Also there might be some changes to the Membership structure next year so keep an ear out on that later this year.....
    Cheers.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

Also there might be some changes to the Membership structure next year so keep an ear out on that later this year.....
    Cheers.[/QUOTE]

What sort of changes have you heard?

Quote Originally Posted by timor 2 View Post
    Cheers.
    What sort of changes have you heard?[/QUOTE]

Nothing solid as yet. I’ll keep you posted going forward.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Thanks to the peptalk BT. I'll hang in there, but I know many are not going to renew. They are really going to have to do something special to get people to return. A phone call from a former Titans legend might work. But the success on the field needs to come and hopefully it will with Holbrook.