Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Western Side but tickets there are expensive and can be hard to get.
    The Northern End behind the Goal Posts is the next best for value and escaping the sun plus in my opinion there is much better atmosphere there than on the Western Side.
    Ive spent most of my Titans games in the northern stand, about a third of the way up. A bit of elevation lets you see what's going on.

Good advice Bods.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    ha i'm in that section to the left of the tunnel also.

Im going to yell 'Bods You Idiot!' next game and see who turns around lol
    Don't worry Bods, we got your back.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Booked the tickets got western side section 10. Can’t wait

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Don't worry Bods, we got your back.
    Ha Ha....what a community LOT is.

Disappointing to see membership levels so low and still in the 5000's. But can understand people not rushing to sign up as we need a big year this year to win back some fans and trust.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Disappointing to see membership levels so low and still in the 5000's. But can understand people not rushing to sign up as we need a big year this year to win back some fans and trust.
    Is it really only 5000???
    The Suns are saying they have about 9000. There is no doubt the Suns outlook is much more grim than the Titans.
    That cannot be right.

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    This has been my experience to get my membership.......

Tried to purchase online. Required me to sign up or back into my account. Tried to create a new one but it said my email had been used previously. Tried to remember password but was incorrect. Requested a new password it said if your email is registered it will send one out. Never received anything.

Tried to use a different email, said this email is registered please sign in, tried to sign in with typically used passwords, no luck, requested a new password. Said if my email is registered it will send one out, never got anything. kept trying passwords on both till I was locked out.

Emailed the club regarding issues. Received a phone call during working hours which I was unable to take, asking for me to ring back when I'm available. Haven't rung back yet. Haven't received a follow up.

2 Season miserable grump packages in Section 8

I’ll make sure we have our unhappiest faces on.....just to fit in eh ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    This has been my experience to get my membership.......

Tried to purchase online. Required me to sign up or back into my account. Tried to create a new one but it said my email had been used previously. Tried to remember password but was incorrect. Requested a new password it said if your email is registered it will send one out. Never received anything.

Tried to use a different email, said this email is registered please sign in, tried to sign in with typically used passwords, no luck, requested a new password. Said if my email is registered it will send one out, never got anything. kept trying passwords on both till I was locked out.

Emailed the club regarding issues. Received a phone call during working hours which I was unable to take, asking for me to ring back when I'm available. Haven't rung back yet. Haven't received a follow up.

Had quite the opposite

Everything seamless online - even password resets sent out immediately.

Even had follow up calls to ensure all was ok

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    2 Season miserable grump packages in Section 8

I’ll make sure we have our unhappiest faces on.....just to fit in eh ?

- - - Updated - - -

Had quite the opposite

Everything seamless online - even password resets sent out immediately.

Even had follow up calls to ensure all was ok
    I received a "thanks for joining the Titans clubhouse but we want you as a member" in the mail today. I think I joined clubhouse three years ago.

Is it really only 5000???
    The Suns are saying they have about 9000. There is no doubt the Suns outlook is much more grim than the Titans.
    That cannot be right.
    Up to 7,296 now Bods. Still 4,000 below the next lowest.
    https://leagueunlimited.com/news/325...rship-tracker/

Don't forget a lot of memberships are not ticketed memberships. For example I'm also a member of Manly but it is an Interstate membership that they offer because I can't get to their home games. It costs a lot less obviously than those memberships that include game tickets. There were stories around years ago that some clubs counted pet memberships that they offered, in their figures.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 13-03-19 at 08:39 PM.

Inactive User

^^^ the Suns do Have Pet Membership’s. Surely they aren’t included in the numbers??

^^^ the Suns do Have Pet Membership’s. Surely they aren’t included in the numbers??
    I wouldn't put anything past the AFL publicity machine. They hang their hat on increases in junior participants by counting kids that do Auskick at school. All that is about a few weeks where kids at school get a footy, backpack and have a bit of fun for a few weeks. I think it's a great program but to count these kids as AFL participants is stretching it.

I received a "thanks for joining the Titans clubhouse but we want you as a member" in the mail today. I think I joined clubhouse three years ago.
    Obviously they just want to piss you off..?

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post
    Obviously they just want to piss you off..?
    Maybe I'm blacklisted from posting audio of the first members forum hahahaha

Maybe I'm blacklisted from posting audio of the first members forum hahahaha
    Hahaha that will be it!