Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Do any of you know if there’s any news on the possibility of purchasing Parking this season?
    Hi Bods .... Sorry for the late reply mate....There was some talk but it seems to have stalled as / or been shelved for the minute and the club are exploring another option that has come up...But no , not at this stage...Also note that the option to purchase was only to be offered to Titan Members only...
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Hi Bods .... Sorry for the late reply mate....There was some talk but it seems to have stalled as / or been shelved for the minute and the club are exploring another option that has come up...But no , not at this stage...Also note that the option to purchase was only to be offered to Titan Members only...
    Thanks BT. Yes I knew it would be limited and for Members Only. I asked the Club about it today and the reply was “talks are still ongoing”. So it looks unlikely but not entirely dead.

Thanks BT. Yes I knew it would be limited and for Members Only. I asked the Club about it today and the reply was “talks are still ongoing”. So it looks unlikely but not entirely dead.
    I still maintain that no parking near the ground is the major factor that affects our crowds. How we have never struck some arrangement with Robina Town Centre defies belief, considering that most/all of our games are on when the Centre is quieter or closed. If the club was able to come out and say that parking is available at such and such a place, I have no doubt our crowds would increase quite a lot.
    I'm from Sydney and used to park and ride (and do it here from a train station) but the huge majority of Coast people are not used to doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I still maintain that no parking near the ground is the major factor that affects our crowds. How we have never struck some arrangement with Robina Town Centre defies belief, considering that most/all of our games are on when the Centre is quieter or closed. If the club was able to come out and say that parking is available at such and such a place, I have no doubt our crowds would increase quite a lot.
    Absolutely. Why can't we have a shopping centre sponsor? It's very competitive business these days. You got Harbour Town and Pacific Fair (Recently upgraded) out there.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior

Hey boys, I didn’t know where to put this question but I am taking my son to his first game this year probably against Melbourne in July at CBus. It’s a day game so what is the best spot for not getting smashed by the sun??

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    Hey boys, I didn’t know where to put this question but I am taking my son to his first game this year probably against Melbourne in July at CBus. It’s a day game so what is the best spot for not getting smashed by the sun??
    Western Side but tickets there are expensive and can be hard to get.
    The Northern End behind the Goal Posts is the next best for value and escaping the sun plus in my opinion there is much better atmosphere there than on the Western Side.
    Bunch of grumps and corporates that don’t give a rats sit in the western.

Junior

Thanks Bods appreciate it man

Inactive User

^^^ no worries
    Optimal spot in my opinion would be either Section 29 or 30 in Row 3. Row 2 next best.

Bunch of grumps [B]] that don’t give a rats sit in the western.
    Thanks for that Bodsie, old mate.

Bunch of grumps and corporates that don’t give a rats sit in the western.
    Cheers mate

Inactive User

I sit in the Western Too! I’m one of the greatest of the miserable grumps. Just look at my posts over the years.
    I did for a couple of years sit in the Northern though and they are way more feral over there. Has it’s positives and negatives.

I sit in the Western Too! I’m one of the greatest of the miserable grumps. Just look at my posts over the years.
    I did for a couple of years sit in the Northern though and they are way more feral over there. Has it’s positives and negatives.
    where about's in western mate? which bay

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    where about's in western mate? which bay
    I’m not at home now
    Gone out
    But it’s near the referees tunnel
    I think it’s 5 or 6

PS I need to be a bit careful of my identity given there have been 2 trolling accounts bodsyouidiot and pissoffbods on the site
    I’m not exactly Mr Popular with someone out there
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 09-03-19 at 06:18 PM.

ha i'm in that section to the left of the tunnel also.

Im going to yell 'Bods You Idiot!' next game and see who turns around lol

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    ha i'm in that section to the left of the tunnel also.

Im going to yell 'Bods You Idiot!' next game and see who turns around lol
    Ha Ha....good times. Only a week away too.