Page 9 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    It’s funny a few on here have said in the past that Annesley was a push over etc now he speaks up and some are loosing their s**t. I’m keen Mr Bods your thoughts on how Annesley is in the Media at the minute??

The thing about all of this is the way the media, the managers and us all take an inch and call it a salami ... Annersley says "we have a contract and that'll do" the paper says "Annersley crucifies Peachey" etc etc etc ... I reckon he'll turn up on November 01, everybody will say "onya Peach" and he'll get on with training. All except his partner who will be out shopping for her swimsuit.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I don't think it's uncommon for most people to not like the place they work at and show up everyday....or is that just me?

Inactive User

It痴 funny a few on here have said in the past that Annesley was a push over etc now he speaks up and some are loosing their s**t. I知 keen Mr Bods your thoughts on how Annesley is in the Media at the minute??
    I知 trying to give you guys a break from me for a few months.
    But anyway you have asked for a specific response so I値l give you the respect of an answer

I emailed the club on Wednesday and congratulated them on the response thus far. I at this point continue to be very happy with our response. I知 sick of both the Titans/Suns presenting us to the rest of Australia as either a rabble or as doormats when the rest of us know that Gold Coasters are smart,hard working and salt of the earth people.

Either Peachey comes up here ready to rock and roll or he sits out for 3 years. Nothing else is acceptable and at this point I知 loving the messages out of the club.

I will now return into exile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Either Peachey comes up here ready to rock and roll or he sits out for 3 years. Nothing else is acceptable and at this point I’m loving the messages out of the club.
    Fair enough if we receive some sort of compensation but if not, having him sit on the sidelines for 3 years is just a complete waste of our cap space. We are punishing him but at the same time punishing ourselves.

It痴 funny a few on here have said in the past that Annesley was a push over etc now he speaks up and some are loosing their s**t. I知 keen Mr Bods your thoughts on how Annesley is in the Media at the minute??
    who is loosing their s^&t? i haven't seen anyone even really criticise him?

I agree that if Peachey comes, its going to be a bit awkward now - because either he is right and he is pre emptively homesick and we are saying he is only about money and making him feel like crap, or we are right and it is only about money and he knows he has been caught in a lie about the family stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m trying to give you guys a break from me for a few months.
    But anyway you have asked for a specific response so I’ll give you the respect of an answer

I emailed the club on Wednesday and congratulated them on the response thus far. I at this point continue to be very happy with our response. I’m sick of both the Titans/Suns presenting us to the rest of Australia as either a rabble or as doormats when the rest of us know that Gold Coasters are smart,hard working and salt of the earth people.

Either Peachey comes up here ready to rock and roll or he sits out for 3 years. Nothing else is acceptable and at this point I’m loving the messages out of the club.

I will now return into exile.
    i bet club management has a "bods' folder in their email server for your communication.

QLD Cup

It's amazing that these issues can blow up so quickly in the press. So many accusations and strong language in the reporting that makes coming to a sane conclusion to this type of situation very difficult.

I applaud the club's clear stand on the issue but it's also hard to know if the whole thing is driven by the manager who has given his client an unrealistic expectation. If it is driven by Peachy's dissatisfaction then it is hard to see him being anything but a cancer in the locker room like Hayne seems to have been.
    Frankly I would prefer an experienced halves mentor for Ash but there aren't many of them around. I would agree that for Peachy to sit out it would leave us at a disadvantage. We already potentially at a disadvantage with Latu and Cartright in our roster.

Funny you mention Latu and Cartwright because I think these two might be just the people we don't want him around due to their dissatisfaction with the club as they can't make first grade.

Bodsy. Hello and goodbye. I miss you.

gotitans101_ if he doesn't show up we aren't paying him 1 cent. If he shows he's a walk start in first grade. Win/Win.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Funny you mention Latu and Cartwright because I think these two might be just the people we don't want him around due to their dissatisfaction with the club as they can't make first grade.

Bodsy. Hello and goodbye. I miss you.

gotitans101_ if he doesn't show up we aren't paying him 1 cent. If he shows he's a walk start in first grade. Win/Win.
    Others here are suggesting he comes up but sits in Qcup the entire time. So technically we'd still be paying for him to be here. Why would anyone want that?

Well, the Panthers have been knocked out of the comp, so Peachey can’t hide behind finals now. He’s got all the time in the world to sort out what he’s doing.

Junior

So Ryan Simpkins has retired and TRD has been released

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Others here are suggesting he comes up but sits in Qcup the entire time. So technically we'd still be paying for him to be here. Why would anyone want that?
    Can't help stupid. But that is what it is.

First Grader

Maloney has been in poor form lately and would be one that I would not like to trade Peachey for

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Maloney has been in poor form lately and would be one that I would not like to trade Peachey for
    Yes it's a pity he wasn't playing like that during state of origin.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Yes it's a pity he wasn't playing like that during state of origin.
    Might make Panthers more likely to release him, he also just came back from injury