Page 82 of 160 FirstFirst ... 32 72 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2400

Yes Bods also Chris Sandow but that may have been a blessing
    #itaintweaktospeak

Interesting signing in Watkins. If he forces his way into the centres, I hope they persevere with Arthars, maybe in place of Don. As reliable as Don is he offers nothing in kick returns and is slow. Suprised Sami hasn’t got a run. The game against Newcastle he converted half chances. Not sure how he has been going in qcup?

Also an article in Courier-Mail today linking us with Capewell for next year. We need some edge backrowers so may not be a bad signing.

Would not surprise me that it's a swap that will be released to the media next week. LEE for WATKINS. I feel WATKINS will be for depth only. Has been off his game for a while now and was told by his club to start looking elsewhere, next minute, we sign him.

Agree Capewell is worth a look at, has been playing some good footy on the edge for Cronulla.

Also this signing may well rule out the Gagai rumours I'd think considering how many centres we already have on our books and our starting ones will likely be Kelly and Watkins.

Kallum Watkins would be up there with one of my favourite centres to watch in Rugby League. Hope he does well.

Watkins signing may also be incase Gordon retires due to his leg.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

Watkins played 2nd row this morning
    I’m praying he’s coming here as a 2nd row
    We have Kelly already plus Sami/Arthurs/Spry/Seuli/Copley/Lee to fight it out for the other Centre spot.

Even if we had Cartwright/Cokey the Clown as starting 2nd row with Watkins as a bench rotation player would be a better use as far as I’m concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Kallum Watkins would be up there with one of my favourite centres to watch in Rugby League. Hope he does well.
    HS-how does he go as a 2nd row?
    I’ve recorded the game from this morning but won’t get round to watching it for a few days I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Watkins played 2nd row this morning
    I’m praying he’s coming here as a 2nd row
    We have Kelly already plus Sami/Arthurs/Spry/Seuli/Copley/Lee to fight it out for the other Centre spot.

Even if we had Cartwright/Cokey the Clown as starting 2nd row with Watkins as a bench rotation player would be a better use as far as I’m concerned.

- - - Updated - - -

HS-how does he go as a 2nd row?
    I’ve recorded the game from this morning but won’t get round to watching it for a few days I reckon
    I'm honestly not too sure mate, my comment comes off the back of not watching him play since pre-ACL so I might be setting myself up to get torched haha

Inactive User

I just watched the preview to this mornings game (am switching over to watch the Suns now) and they said he did a whopping 53 tackles last game as a 2nd rower and I watched him do the pre-game interview as Captain and he oozes maturity and leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I just watched the preview to this mornings game (am switching over to watch the Suns now) and they said he did a whopping 53 tackles last game as a 2nd rower and I watched him do the pre-game interview as Captain and he oozes maturity and leadership.
    53 tackles 1 missed and this week 41 tackles 0 missed. Pretty solid defensive numbers. His metres gained look a little average though. Then again, stats aren't everything. Interesting signing.

Who is responsible for this signing? The Coach who looks certain to be moved on at any time in the near future or club management?

The one positive is that if he's the replacement for peachey he's a upgrade in many areas.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Is it just me or does this year and the June 30th rule seem exceptionally exploited by the club's this year? Seems like a day at the magic millions to me and making a mockery of contracts.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Is it just me or does this year and the June 30th rule seem exceptionally exploited by the club's this year? Seems like a day at the magic millions to me and making a mockery of contracts.
    Yeah it’s crap. The NRL are destroying tribalism. That’s the fabric of the Sport.

Looks like Wallace will miss out on a call up to origin again hahahaha. Bet he's hoping Walters doesn't become the new coach if he rates Christian Welch a better option.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Looks like Wallace will miss out on a call up to origin again hahahaha. Bet he's hoping Walters doesn't become the new coach if he rates Christian Welch a better option.
    Never mind, he made it hahahaha