Page 77 of 160 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2400

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Yep. When I saw the heading I nearly fell off the chair and thought it was Darius.

Good signing for the Titans
    So does this mean we don't think Ash is coming back?

Yeah I saw Boyd and couldn't open the email fast enough, freaked me out.

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    So does this mean we don't think Ash is coming back?
    I think it means he is about to be put under pressure with someone with a bit of quality

That's a fantastic signing and will be good to have some depth there. Even better to know that the Broncos would hate to lose him too.

Will be interesting to see if he gets a go later in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Did the members get their email about Tanah Boyd being signed and straight into our top 30 squad?
    What a signing WOW, I was worried when I read the heading Titans sign Bronco Boyd I thought please not Darius

Way to scare everyone!

Gotta love that tease by the media department “Bronco Boyd”, further got the hopes up and crushed the Broncos fans hearts

Junior

Does the Titans recruitment staff read this forum?

Byebye Taylor.

Anyone seen much of him? How far off frst grade is he?

Absolutely awesome news, he was my halfback for a few years at Runaway Bay and it will be great to see him play for our team!

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Absolutely awesome news, he was my halfback for a few years at Runaway Bay and it will be great to see him play for our team!
    He will need to be reallocated to either Tweed or Burleigh too for QCup

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    He will need to be reallocated to either Tweed or Burleigh too for QCup
    Hey mate is has been sent to tweed
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

WAYNE DENIES REPORTS AGAIN

South Sydney have hosed down speculation that Queensland star Dane Gagai is restless and could seek an early release from his NRL contract. It was reported on Wednesday that the 28-year-old Gagai was considering asking for an early exit from his deal, despite having two-and-a-half years left to run.

It was speculated that Gagai saw himself as a centre and was unhappy that James Roberts’ arrival from Brisbane had pushed him onto the wing.

However, Rabbitohs coach Wayne Bennett said he had received assurances from Gagai that he wanted to stay and had not received an approach from his management.

“I have spoken to Dane this morning about reports in the media,” Bennett said.

“He has refuted the reports and has said he is very happy playing at the Rabbitohs.

“He has reiterated that his preferred position is centre, which he has said to me previously, however, he is happy to play on the wing, or in fact any position in which the team needs him to play.

“He is committed to the club, he loves playing here, and he has no intention of leaving the club over next few years as per his contract.”

Bennett, however, was left red-faced over his series of denials that the club was interested in signing Roberts, declaring his club had no interest in signing the former Broncos star, before the speedster signed with his club in the same month.

Gagai starred for the Maroons in last week’s State of Origin win over NSW in which he scored two tries in a man-of-the-match effort.

He has scored 11 tries in 11 games for Queensland.

I'll never forget watching Tanah Boyd absolutely dominate the Junior Kiwis single-handedly a few years back, great pick up.

Immortal

Great signing Titans

First Grader

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Great signing Titans
    How does he compare to Dearden?