Page 32 of 160 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Great position to be in and if you include the fringe Latu and Bwycie then we look pretty good.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Peachey played easily his best football last year at 5/8 when Cleary was injured for an extended period. Of course it would only work if the Million Dollar Halfback steps up and becomes a take control half like he’s being paid to be.

I thought Peachey played his best footy at Fullback last year, but once DWZ was fit he got the spot back and Peachey went back to centre.

Still worried Peachey is going to come here and tank so he can hang with his mates in reserves.

I agree he could JB be a lemon - the trick is for Brenno to create a culture and bond, and also get some wins, so that anyone not in first grade feels like they are missing out.

it is a tricky thing to manufacture, but if he can get guys outside the top 17 desperate to get in then we are on our way, because i think we have 20+ first graders in our squad if they play to their ability

First Grader

If Peachey tanks, it will cost him his NSW spot which is something he would not want and hopefully our safety net for him the perform

I feel Peachey has waited too long in the wings plus most of that bs came from Sam the Ayrab, with apologies to all our desert brothers out there.

Wonder if we still have cap space to fit in James Maloney, if rumours are true penrith are trying to lock up Luai long term.

I don't feel like we need Maloney actually. We have Tyrone to partner Ash, have Jacks waiting in the wings and more than capable to play solidly and we also have Peachey who played some of his best footy in the 6 jersey last year. We are building quite a solid roster and that is obvious by the amount of fans from other clubs commenting how good our depth is.

And I think this is the best roster we've had in years imo. The ever reliable Don and the developing star Sami on the wings, some actual strike out wide with Kelly, Peachey, Lee etc, Brimson linking up the backline and busting the defence, a make or break year for Ash Taylor, Tyrone back to bring the best out in Ash, and a beast of a pack with the experience of James, Wallace, Boyd, Arrow mixed with King, MoFo and Hipgrave. All we need now is a left backrower (Glenn would be a nice pickup) and we are set to give 2019 a red hot crack.

I’m with you Bundy, I think we are looking a lot better with depth everywhere. The only issue could be AJ’s reconstruction, they seem to be a lottery. You didn’t mention Boyle, Stockwell, Proctor or Gordon but I’m sure you just cherry picked a few names ... and what about the old pipe-cleaner Matthews?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I’m with you Bundy, I think we are looking a lot better with depth everywhere. The only issue could be AJ’s reconstruction, they seem to be a lottery. You didn’t mention Boyle, Stockwell, Proctor or Gordon but I’m sure you just cherry picked a few names ... and what about the old pipe-cleaner Matthews?
    Fingers crossed AJ is okay and comes back as good as he was this year. He's probably the most important player to have firing along with Ash. Knew I would have forgotten some names along the way in my post, it's crazy the depth we have (us Titans fans aren't used to having it) Can't forget Matthews, I think the number 11 jersey will look good on him

- - - Updated - - -

Major announcement set for 11:30am this morning. Any one have any information on what it could be? Thought it may have been Kelly signing but don't think we'd make a big announcement of that.

New CEO perhaps?

Saw that 1130 announcement too Bundy. Could be a player signing. For us to broadcast it it would have to be a significant signing. A new CEO would be that as well.

Also see on Instagram that Peachy left Sydney this morning at 430 bound for the Coast and had been packing the past few days. So could hit the coast late today or tomorrow.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Saw that 1130 announcement too Bundy. Could be a player signing. For us to broadcast it it would have to be a significant signing. A new CEO would be that as well.

Also see on Instagram that Peachy left Sydney this morning at 430 bound for the Coast and had been packing the past few days. So could hit the coast late today or tomorrow.
    Peachey's first time in Titans colours could be a possibility. Apparently someone said on Facebook that the CEO announcement is in 2 weeks apparently and that it could be just the merchandise shop going live. Guess we will find out in an hour or so.

EDIT: Just thought actually, it could be Brennan being re-signed for 2020 as well.

Rugby League Immortal Mal Meninga joins the Titans
    https://www.titans.com.au/news/2018/...ns-the-titans/
    Psmitty

Inactive User

Interesting appointment to say the least. Brennan will be able to focus on the Coaching now and Meninga can take over what he’s started with strengthening the Junior Pathways.

Finally we have a decent centre #3!!!!