Page 15 of 160 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 115 ... LastLast

If all goes well hopefully jacks will be like blake green was for Johnson

Very happy with Jacks signature

Jesse Arthur’s reads well as well

Keeping Rein is great, Happy with Ryley jacks too, and i guess he is there as a younger blake green - run football, good attitude, good efforts, kicking game etc while Ash develops a bit i guess, but there strengths will be skill execution and game management, not the x factor stuff, so i guess that falls to AJ, Peach, Rein and maybe Tyrone depending on where they all end up in the 17 or so.

Junior

I just hope that Jacks gets a proper chance and Ash and Tyrone don’t get sooky because they aren’t playing in the halves together. Hope Garth has more backbone than what Henry did

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    I just hope that Jacks gets a proper chance and Ash and Tyrone don’t get sooky because they aren’t playing in the halves together. Hope Garth has more backbone than what Henry did
    My thoughts as well. Now we have signed Jacks it makes me wonder what the plan was buying Roberts again.

Signing Rein on three years also makes me wonder whether Garth is considering letting Peats go at the end of his contract. I know you cant keep everyone but I would have rather seen Rein stay on for 1-2 and compete with Peats to see who gets extended past that.

Inactive User

^^^ bloody hell its quiet. I’m coming out of exile. If you aren’t a fan I hope you enjoyed a break from me.

I’m wondering a few things.
    1-How will this long term contract affect Nathan Peats? Is he on the outer now? Is he cool with the current arrangement? Personally I’m not, I hate it when both are on the field. When Rein is hooker and Peats is Lock in the latter part of matches we are small defensively and Peats offers little in attack as a Lock forward.
    2-in signing Jacks will he now play the LG role in the ATay/Termite brotherhood? If Jacks is selected at 5/8 do we once again start reading articles in the media about ATay/Termite love of playing together?? Big concern.
    3-can sometime tell me what Jacks is like defensively? In the last few seasons having either of LG/Termite At 5/8 has been an enormous liability in defence. Does Jacks resolve that issue?

Personally I’ve been wanting Peachey At 5-8 and to have Taylor just take full responsibility for the team but it now looks like Peachey will have to play Centre or maybe Utility which to be is a bit of a waste of his talents but anyway.....

Consider me back out of exile.

6 - Peachey
    7 - Jacks

Atay back to Brisbane, cartwright released to Manly and we sign C.Oates...........Dreaming???

(If Ash isnt sooking i am a fan though)

Yeah you are dreaming Surfers66. Atay could have 26 bad weeks in a row , and would never go back to QCup. As far as Cartwright is concerned , we didn’t need to sign him in the first place , so yeah he can go anytime he likes.

Awaiting for the two of our biggest signings moving forward, whoever replaces Hayden Knowles and Graham Annesley , not sure how we replace Knowles but hopefully he has had communication with Garth and maybe helped wit the recruitment and selection of the new head of performance. Annesley role will also be critical to the club in their candidate selection hopefully frizelle and kelly will make an astute selection

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Awaiting for the two of our biggest signings moving forward, whoever replaces Hayden Knowles and Graham Annesley , not sure how we replace Knowles but hopefully he has had communication with Garth and maybe helped wit the recruitment and selection of the new head of performance. Annesley role will also be critical to the club in their candidate selection hopefully frizelle and kelly will make an astute selection
    Great post and vital for our club.

WB Bods. Missed you. I think with Arrow back to 100% we probably won't see Rein and Peats on the field at the same time. Rein played better footy this year IMO anyway.

Ash and AJ would still be number one hopefully. Gordon at the back, Peachey in the centres (heaven help the winger outside him), until injury allows him to be somewhere different.

As for Riley, I don't count on any half to be a defensive asset. it's up to the people either side of them to take that heat.

Junior

1. Brimson
    2. Gordon
    3. Lee
    4. Peachey
    5. Sami
    6. Jacks
    7. Taylor
    8. Wallace
    9. Peats
    10. James
    11. Proctor
    12. Cartwright
    13. Arrow

14. Rein/ Roberts
    15. Boyd
    16. Boyle/ Mo
    17. King

Inactive User

Great to see the Peachey saga well and truly put to bed this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Great to see the Peachey saga well and truly put to bed this morning
    You just have to wonder at what stage player managers become accountable for sewing the seeds of discontent ... worse than Australian Survivor.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    You just have to wonder at what stage player managers become accountable for sewing the seeds of discontent ... worse than Australian Survivor.
    At what stage do you believe the player? This was all about dollar dollar bills. He is a rep player and wanted to be paid as one after signing a legally binding contract. Whether the Titans came to the party or not should remain behind closed doors.