Page 148 of 160 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2400

I can't help but think that Campbell's signing might be in preparation for an AJ and matterson swap. Just speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I can't help but think that Campbell's signing might be in preparation for an AJ and matterson swap. Just speculating.
    That thought crossed my mind as well. That's why I asked if Campbell can/does play other positions. Maybe just a depth signing?

I hope it doesn't indicate that Holly thinks of AJ as a 5/8.

Inactive User

AJ is a local junior
    Matterson is a Taylor type that doesn’t train in order to manipulate clubs

How old is Jayden Campbell? IT wasn't taht long ago he was the ball boy on the side line. I thought he was the same age as my daughter which makes him 18? I don't think he's that good to replace AJ in an NRL squad.

Immortal

19 mate, still U20 eligible next season, has a bit of height on his old man.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    How old is Jayden Campbell? IT wasn't taht long ago he was the ball boy on the side line. I thought he was the same age as my daughter which makes him 18? I don't think he's that good to replace AJ in an NRL squad.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    19 mate, still U20 eligible next season, has a bit of height on his old man.
    What position do you think he will end up at when he’s a first grader mdrew ??

Immortal

Fullback for me mate, has played wing and five eight in the past but has electric pace and just that unteachable ability to do the exceptional at anytime.

Will play the NRL trials next season before moving back to the Queensland Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    What position do you think he will end up at when he’s a first grader mdrew ??

Fullback for me mate, has played wing and five eight in the past but has electric pace and just that unteachable ability to do the exceptional at anytime.

Will play the NRL trials next season before moving back to the Queensland Cup.
    But can he tackle. I've seen many juniors have their tyres pumped up here when it comes to attacking ability yet most couldn't defend to save themselves.

Immortal

Yeh mate , he can, he is two years away but can definitely tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    But can he tackle. I've seen many juniors have their tyres pumped up here when it comes to attacking ability yet most couldn't defend to save themselves.

Yeh mate , he can, he is two years away but can definitely tackle.
    Thanks mate. That is pleasing to hear.

AJ is a local junior
    Matterson is a Taylor type that doesn’t train in order to manipulate clubs
    When has that stopped the club bodsie.

Inactive User

When has that stopped the club bodsie.
    That’s why I/We keep coming back in here. In the hope we can get us to become the GC/Surrounds local junior based powerhouse we potentially could be.

Immortal

It is not about could be mate, the Titans junior TEDS program is as good as any in the league as is evidenced by tonight and last night.

Some of the boys in the program are the best for their age in Australia. Other NRL are afraid as is evidenced by the number of NRL scouts from other clubs that go to Titans TEDS games.

That’s why I/We keep coming back in here. In the hope we can get us to become the GC/Surrounds local junior based powerhouse we potentially could be.

Inactive User

It is not about could be mate, the Titans junior TEDS program is as good as any in the league as is evidenced by tonight and last night.

Some of the boys in the program are the best for their age in Australia. Other NRL are afraid as is evidenced by the number of NRL scouts from other clubs that go to Titans TEDS games.
    Yeah mdrew I’m well aware we have our act together now in that area. The next step is once they are NRL standard like Arrow and AJ that they enthusiastically stay for the entirety of their careers at market value or even for unders so we can have an outstanding passionate and deep squad of local legends.

Immortal

Sorry Bods I was not having a go at you. No disrespect intended