Page 147 of 160 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 2400

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Not sure the contract that he signed.

Preston Campbell's son, Jayden, is set to join the @GCTitans on a three-year deal. #9News

https://twitter.com/9newsgoldcoast/s...516290560?s=21
    Great News

Immortal

Absolute class player Jayden CAmpbell

QUOTE=Bayside Titan;398483]Not sure the contract that he signed.

Preston Campbell's son, Jayden, is set to join the @GCTitans on a three-year deal. #9News

https://twitter.com/9newsgoldcoast/s...516290560?s=21[/QUOTE]

Excellent news. Jayden plays fullback doesn't he? Can he play anywhere else...wing, centre?

I'd like to withdraw my vague interest in James Segeyaro.

LOL! Silly little bugger!

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    I'd like to withdraw my vague interest in James Segeyaro.

LOL! Silly little bugger!
    Mate, just a request if I may.

Rather than post a comment that leaves us all guessing and having to go to another site to find out what you are on about (or to make you stop looking like a scoop man - we have one of those) please give the story.

For others, Segeyaro has tested positive for a performance enhancing substance and has been suspended by the NRL. ON LU there are some good comments already such as it being the only positive in the Broncos season. Also what club did he come from (Cronulla).

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post

Rather than post a comment that leaves us all guessing and having to go to another site to find out what you are on about (or to make you stop looking like a scoop man - we have one of those) please give the story.

For others, Segeyaro has tested positive for a performance enhancing substance and has been suspended by the NRL. ON LU there are some good comments already such as it being the only positive in the Broncos season. Also what club did he come from (Cronulla).
    They need a back up hooker then. I’d be happy to offload Rein to them.

They've got Turpin, Cory Paix who looks set to be their 14, and McCollough will probably be 3rd choice so they're alright for hookers. The Tigers definitely need a hooker though as it looks like Reynolds will get the first chance, we should try put Rein or Peats in the swap for Matterson

odd quirk that of the 4 teams that were left last weekend - each team had a half that came from our club.

Keary, Cody Walker, Sezer and Jahrome Hughes.

say what you will about that, but it shows we can FIND them, we just cant keep or develop them

Good point DB
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Garths really stuffed our club up in the halves department with his love affair for ash and tyrone, I I wish we could get rid of one or both of them and bring Sezer back

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    Garths really stuffed our club up in the halves department with his love affair for ash and tyrone, I I wish we could get rid of one or both of them and bring Sezer back
    Hallelujah. Someone wanting to address the issues. How can it be that the Drongoes with all their options are looking at Sezer and we can’t?
    The Taylor issue isn’t going away.
    IF you watched him for Tweed in QCup he wasn’t screaming pick me in 1st grade.
    He’s a dud. Doesn’t have the competitive spirit.

We need him to fold and ask for a release. It be so good if the Drongoes offered him something

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post

No worries, mate. I thought us all being rugby league fans, we would be up to date with most of the goings on. Seg was on his way out of red hill anyway, if recent reports were true.

For those unaware of those reports...the broncos and James couldn't agree on a worth value. James thought he was worth more than the broncos did.

Junior

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...y1d48jl9dv31v7

Reading that, I don't think we will get an answer until at least next year.
    And it's probably fair. He wants to stay, but he was signed by Henry, who got sacked before he started, had Brennan for 2 years and now has Holbrook coming in.
    He probably just wants to see how things start to pan out with the new coach before committing.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ja4220 View Post
    https://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...y1d48jl9dv31v7

Reading that, I don't think we will get an answer until at least next year.
    And it's probably fair. He wants to stay, but he was signed by Henry, who got sacked before he started, had Brennan for 2 years and now has Holbrook coming in.
    He probably just wants to see how things start to pan out with the new coach before committing.
    Well looks like he’s locked in for next year even if he has to be on less money than he could by signing the extension. It’s a risk he’s taking though.
    I wish he would just decide to be “our Gallen” rather than talk about leaving it to the manager, I just like having fun, it’s a business etc.
    I want him basically to carry us on his shoulders and say “come this way with me”. He has it in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Hallelujah. Someone wanting to address the issues. How can it be that the Drongoes with all their options are looking at Sezer and we can’t?
    The Taylor issue isn’t going away.
    IF you watched him for Tweed in QCup he wasn’t screaming pick me in 1st grade.
    He’s a dud. Doesn’t have the competitive spirit.

We need him to fold and ask for a release. It be so good if the Drongoes offered him something
    The problem is...why would anyone offer him anything?

Your posts about him on a public forum sure aren't helping our sales pitch to other clubs or their supporters. Lol!

I think there was a definite event that shook him, and I agree that if he has lost his will/hunger for the game...than he should follow LG's path.

I'd love him to come good under our new coach...but if he can't deal with his issues, or if he feels they will rise again in the future (under the pressure/scrutiny of playing at the elite level) than perhaps it is wiser for him, from a mental health standpoint, to give the game away.

Of course...the other glaring problem for us...despite our wanting what is best for Ash and the club...is that we have no real idea about what is going on.

I have faith that the club is not in a holding pattern, waiting for Ash to come good. The signing of Tanah should put that theory to bed. Just because we'd like Sezer here...that doesn't mean he would want to be here.