Page 123 of 160 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2400

Where is Roberts?

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Where is Roberts?
    Good question. Seems very strange that he's gone from club captain to never being heard from again. Was a late withdrawal like 4 weeks ago yet now there's no update or reporting on him anywhere.

There were rumours of him leaving to Newy but they've been denied by a couple of journo's now (not that that means much)

Rep Player

I think I read last week that he was injured?

Doesn't everyone get "injured" when they get "dropped" at this club. FREE MONEY

Junior

I think we should offload Mitch Rein and get Danny Levi from the knights for next year. He is 6 years younger (23 years old), a kiwi international, can defend, takes the ball to the line and is pretty quick. He could learn and share with Peats next year and take the job full time in 2021 cause Peats is off contract next year. Thoughts??

Levi is a liability. I’d rather think outside the square and make approaches to origin hooker Ben Hunt

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    I think we should offload Mitch Rein and get Danny Levi from the knights for next year. He is 6 years younger (23 years old), a kiwi international, can defend, takes the ball to the line and is pretty quick. He could learn and share with Peats next year and take the job full time in 2021 cause Peats is off contract next year. Thoughts??
    I like the idea of getting rid of Rein and wouldn't be upset with Levi but I think we would be better investing in someone younger with potential so they can learn of Peats for a year. @Token that is outside the square but we are cash scrapped and he is on over a million. Can't see that ever happening. Harry Grant is playing great footy for the Falcons but is contracted to the Storm. His name has been thrown around on here a bit and he is who I'd be chasing.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    Levi is a liability. I’d rather think outside the square and make approaches to origin hooker Ben Hunt
    At a million dollars a year? He is on easy street why come to us?

Junior

Can someone post the puff piece from the bulletin about who Holbrook should bring with him

The Bulletin looks at five players incoming Titans coach Justin Holbrook could bring from St Helens
    Brent O’Neill, Gold Coast Bulletin
    August 27, 2019 1:13pm
    Subscriber only
    AS the Gold Coast Titans prepare to welcome new coach Justin Holbrook in the coming months, the Bulletin looks at five players he could look to bring with him from UK Super League club St Helens.

JONNY LOMAX (FIVE-EIGHTH/FULLBACK)

The 28-year-old has been a revelation for St Helens since being moved to five-eighth by Holbrook, playing a crucial role in their charge to the top of the Super League ladder.

TOMMY MAKINSON (FULLBACK/WING)

Capped four times by England, the 2018 Super League Dream Team member, 27, has the versatility and football nous to make a fist of life in the NRL.

TITANS SHOCK: ‘I’M TO BLAME FOR CLUB’S DEMISE’

LUKE THOMPSON (PROP)

At 24 and with four Tests already under his belt, Thompson’s best football is ahead of him and could add some much-needed engine-room muscle to the Titans.

REGAN GRACE (WING)

Still just 22, the Welsh international is a proven tryscorer for the Saints, bagging 47 four-pointers in 84 appearances since making his debut in 2016.

LOST TITAN - DAN MORTIMER

JAMES ROBY (HOOKER)

With his 34th birthday looming in November, the 15-year Saints veteran is at long odds to make the move Down Under.

However, with Nathan Peats and Mitch Rein inconsistent throughout 2019, the Titans could do worse than turn to the 30-Test Englishman.

Take a kid from our system under Peats and nothing else.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Anyone heard anymore on any assistants that Holbrook may be bringing onboard? I see on Fox Sports that Furner is an option for a Newcastle assistant position. I thought there was talk of him and Iro coming but haven't heard any more since.
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    I thought there was talk of him and Iro coming but haven't heard any more since.
    No there was unconfirmed media speculation about his assistants before he was officially announced.... I daresay he will make those calls once he is free of his St Helen's commitments.

David Furner spotted a few days ago at park wood complex having coffee with mal. Don’t believe anything until it’s proper announced though

Junior

Aren’t they old teammates but??

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.zerotackle.com/by-the-nu...ans-48057/amp/

Pretty interesting read. Throws up some good ideas and would be interesting if it happened