Page 80 of 160 FirstFirst ... 30 70 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 90 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2400

Yeah that appears to be the case, DB. Good old media click bait.

Cheers, JB.

[MOLE WARNING]

Master coach Craig Bellamy is about to work his magic on another young prop forward.

Wide World of Sports has learned that Melbourne is poised to sign Titans prop Max King — possibly before the June 30 transfer deadline.

The grandson of St George legend Johnny King, 22-year-old Max debuted for the Titans two years ago but has been unable to secure a regular top grade spot this season.

Earlier this week he was named in the Titans squad to play the Warriors but was cut from the squad yesterday.

Bellamy has a long record of getting the most out of “run of the mill” props down the years and feels he can do the same with the giant King.

Max King will be lifting the premiership trophy this year.

Rumours saying Max KING could be off to storms before Jun 30

Watch Bellamy turn him into a weapon, while we have bloody Jack Stockwell plodding away. So frustrating

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Watch Bellamy turn him into a weapon, while we have bloody Jack Stockwell plodding away. So frustrating
    Exactly. Max King was great last year but for some reason has been dropped below Stockwell in the pecking order. Stockwell plays an identical style of rugby to Ryan James but with half the quality. If anyone, take him Bellamy.

Couldn’t agree more mate, King is the same size as Stockwell but runs twice as fast, and has a nice hit and spin at the line to earn extra metres. Very disappointing loss

Wtf decisions like this just don't make sense. Max is nothing special and not a must keep, but when you have Matthews and Stockwell making the 21 and getting starts ahead of the guy it's ridiculous. Plus how the hell are we now going to fill yet another spot before June 30.

Immortal

If Max King goes that is three spots to fill, I am sure that a few more youngsters are on the way.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    If Max King goes that is three spots to fill, I am sure that a few more youngsters are on the way.
    Who have we got that is ready to make the step up though mdrew? King is ready made replacement for any front rowers that we might lose to injury and has been proven to do the job. I'm all for bringing juniors up but we need to keep some experienced players don't we?

Matthews has a club option for next year and Stockwell and King are off contract. Out of the three, King is the only one I'd keep. That leaves two spots for juniors (as none of those three are on great money)

Immortal

I think that Ioane Seuili will get a contract upgrade for sure but after that I am not sure, maybe upgrade Juwan Compain next year.

Exciting times with the quality of our juniors coming through.

First Grader

Stockwell is married to Brennan’s niece. Just saying

Inactive User

Why do we bother
    Stockwell and Mathews stays
    King goes

GAGF Brennan

Great for Max, shame for us. Hopefully the Storm can develop him into a beast and he gets home sick in a couple of years.

Inactive User

Is this the Garth Brennan “future proofing of the Gold Coast” policy

Release LG/Boyle/King

Hold onto Mathews/Stockwell/Latu

I’m livid with anger over this Blow In with no NRL playing or coaching experience who carries on like he’s a Super Coach the 30% of times where he wins but enables his squad with his pathetic excuses of youth or injuries or luck or lacking key position players when he loses.

Everyone except MT and I waxed lyrical about our squad in the off season and how is this amazing squad going???

Poo wrapped up in Vomit and Diarrhoea is the answer.

Now a great young worker and role model in King is out of here.

Go away Brennan. Just do our city a favour and go back to Newcastle.

Go Titans!!!