Page 139 of 160 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 2400

A big shout out to you psmitty. You ROCK!

Only guessing of course but has anyone else heard rumblings about a couple of Titan’s players that may have been in trouble with the law lately?

- - - Updated - - -

Quickly JB go and see if you can find it on the internet…please

Heard anything lately about Jai or Matterson Ravs?

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    A big shout out to you psmitty. You ROCK!

Only guessing of course but has anyone else heard rumblings about a couple of Titan’s players that may have been in trouble with the law lately?

- - - Updated - - -

Quickly JB go and see if you can find it on the internet…please

Where did you hear this? And who?

There is an article in today's Gold Coast Bulletin about Annesley eyeing a return to the Gold Coast. If someone has access can they post it thanks.
    Psmitty

Junior

FORMER Gold Coast Titans boss Graham Annesley says a return to live on the Glitter Strip is inevitable – and he’ll consider targeting a Gold Coast City Council seat when he does.

The highly-regarded ex-Titans CEO has been the Sydney-based NRL head of football since October last year.

But last night he told the Bulletin ever since his departure from the Gold Coast, he and wife Erica always planned to come back in future.

Asked about any political aspirations, the former NSW State Government Sports Minister said: “I’ve had some preliminary discussions about the possibility (of council).

Annesley’s return to the Gold Coast may be inevitable. (AAP Image/Joel Carrett)
    Annesley’s return to the Gold Coast may be inevitable. (AAP Image/Joel Carrett)
    “If the timing was right, I would love to contribute to the future development of the Gold Coast as a city and place that is a great place to live, work and play.

“It has every attribute you could possibly hope to find in a city and is in one of the most ideal locations on the planet.”

AMAZING OFFER: GET A SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB A 8.0 WITH THIS BULLETIN SUBSCRIPTION (T & Cs apply)

The Bulletin asked given his reputation for being a leader if he’d look at the mayoralty, he said: “If you are asking me if I’ll come back to run for mayor, that’s not even a consideration. If anything happens it would be at city councillor level.”

But he wanted to stress any decision about a move had no timing around it and he was enjoying his NRL role: “My only focus is trying to do my job at the NRL.”

FROM OUR PARTNERS

The new Foxtel Experience is here! Get Foxtel

Speaking generally about the Gold Coast, Mr Annesley said it was the only city he owned property with a Benowa bolthole he was renting out.

He now considers the Gold Coast home. (AAP Image/Bianca De Marchi)
    He now considers the Gold Coast home. (AAP Image/Bianca De Marchi)
    “I never thought I would live anywhere else but Sydney but after five years on the Gold Coast I now consider it home.

OTHER NEWS

The 14-year-old taking the athletics world by storm

Historic Coast mansion gutted by fire

Star Students: Griffith University’s 10 best

“My wife and I always indicated when we left the Gold Coast 12 months ago that we would be back.

“We love the people there and have a wide circle of friends on the Coast. It’s got a closeness in terms of the circle you deal with and that doesn’t exist in a city the size of Sydney.

Inactive User

I’m not going to let the bloke who gave a million a year to Hayne and Taylor, $800k a year to Cartwright and $500k a year to Latu to get his paws on my/our hard earned rate money that we hand over.

Rep Player

Chambers apparently going back to Union for a swansong. Pretty happy he's (likely) not coming here. Good player in years gone by but not worth what he'd be asking currently.

Annersley shmannersley ... please not this schmuck again. I’d take Rapana and Hymel Hunt though.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rapana will be asking for to much money

Immortal

Rapana is apparently off to Japanese rugby.

So could be nothing but Josh Mansour just posted a photo on Instagram with Peachey saying “glad to have you back”. Back to Penrith for Peach?

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    So could be nothing but Josh Mansour just posted a photo on Instagram with Peachey saying “glad to have you back”. Back to Penrith for Peach?
    I just checked his Instagram and I can't see what you're talking about.

P.S. How hot is his Mrs?

Think there just fishing for head lines.. I wouldn’t read into it too much.. but I don’t think many of us would be sad to see him go

http://bit.ly/2mhn6XW

There’s the article there, shows Peachey supposedly training with Panthers teammates. Like I said could be nothing but who knows.

Rep Player

http://bit.ly/2mhn6XW

There’s the article there, shows Peachey supposedly training with Panthers teammates. Like I said could be nothing but who knows.
    It's not him. Mansour was trolling.

https://twitter.com/PenrithPanthers/...95407065763840