Page 117 of 160 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2400
    Immortal

Caleb Hodges, Ben Liyou, Ediq Ambrosyev, Juwan Compain, Solomon Torrens and Carsil Vaikai.

Expect more than a few more as well mate.

Quote Originally Posted by ALX25 View Post
    Who are the other six?

I went to the Loyalty members do last night and Dennis Watts mentioned the above during his speech. He also mentioned that these guys are all mates and grew up together playing footy. mdrew maybe able to confirm that but if true then that is a good thing. Reality is though at some stage in the future the 6 will 'disband' due to the business of footy.

Immortal

Yeh Shamus some of these boys have been playing together since U13's including for the Titans Development squads, you can also add in Will Evans and Noah Gafa to that list in terms of boys playing together since U13's.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    I went to the Loyalty members do last night and Dennis Watts mentioned the above during his speech. He also mentioned that these guys are all mates and grew up together playing footy. mdrew maybe able to confirm that but if true then that is a good thing. Reality is though at some stage in the future the 6 will 'disband' due to the business of footy.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Caleb Hodges, Ben Liyou, Ediq Ambrosyev, Juwan Compain, Solomon Torrens and Carsil Vaikai.

Expect more than a few more as well mate.
    Hey mdrew if you had to have your money on any of these boys debuting in the next couple of years who would it be? And do we have any promising hooker stocks coming through that can make the jump sooner then later? Cheers mate
    Nathan friend my all time favorite titan

First Grader

At last nights function there was also a hint that further changes are still to be made in the football department. Hopefully they were referring to Dan Ferris and his staff.

Immortal

For me mate, WIll Evans and Juwan Compain would be the two that I think will play NRL as early as next season and Carsil Vaiaki probably not too far behind.

In terms of the hooking stocks at the U18 level you have Jed Edwards and Ediq Ambrosyev, but both at probably 2021 considerations.

The Burleigh Colts side have Lachlan Turnbull and Zac McCormack.

At the U16 level we are loaded with the likes of Oskar Bryant, Caleb Gould-Waiariki, Kedan Somerville and Bailey Martin who is transitioning to hooker, all are outstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by toddythetitan View Post
    Hey mdrew if you had to have your money on any of these boys debuting in the next couple of years who would it be? And do we have any promising hooker stocks coming through that can make the jump sooner then later? Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    At last nights function there was also a hint that further changes are still to be made in the football department. Hopefully they were referring to Dan Ferris and his staff.
    What was on last night and how were you eligible for an invite?

First Grader

It was for Gold Members who have been members for 10 or more consecutive years

QLD Cup

Does anyone know why we haven't signed Troy Leo from Burleigh? He is the leading try scorer in QCup and has scored 45 tries from 50 games. He's not a physically big player but he is the same weight as Arthars and could probably put on a couple more kg's over the off season, if we were to give him a contract. Also he is rapid quick and our current wingers all severely lack pace.

Also, I realise that a lot of people will say that he is too small for first grade and will be a defensive liability but our wingers have been so bad this year, I doubt he could be any worse.
    Last edited by NZFan; 15-08-19 at 09:10 AM.

Hopefully with the likes of GOrdon, Lee and Arthars leaving (speculation only on Lee) we will sign someone with some speed like Troy. What is his defence like?

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Hopefully with the likes of GOrdon, Lee and Arthars leaving (speculation only on Lee) we will sign someone with some speed like Troy. What is his defence like?
    Not really sure, was hoping somebody might have seen him play a bit. I've only seen highlights and selected games that have been shown on Fox. There is definitely room in the squad for a few outside backs. Will be interesting to see what happens. Hopefully we don't re-sign Brenko Lee. He hasn't shown anything since he has been here.

EXCLUSIVE: Ash Taylor may have played his last game for Titans. The club is open to subsidising his salary to play for a rival side next year. NRL Clubs have already enquired. Titans happy to keep him too but feel change of scenery could be best.

Via Chris Garry on Twitter. Explains all the halves signings of recent time

Get rid of Roberts too and Sezer back with a young half or two.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Ash Taylor may have played his last game for Titans. The club is open to subsidising his salary to play for a rival side next year. NRL Clubs have already enquired. Titans happy to keep him too but feel change of scenery could be best.

Via Chris Garry on Twitter. Explains all the halves signings of recent time
    My understanding is that Taylor will be asking for a release from his contract if he hasn’t already. The Titans aren’t going to subsidise his $1 million contract. I reckon Garry is wrong.

Wouldn’t mind a player swap with the Drongoes and we get Deardon
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 15-08-19 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Get rid of Roberts too and Sezer back with a young half or two.
    Swap deal, Taylor and maybe even Roberts for Sezer wouldn’t be the worst thing.