The Arrow situation is hard for me. At the start he was all about the club and wanting to help build the future and I was happy with that. Then all of a sudden it was, I'll let my manager handle things and see what happens. I kind of hope those comments were to appease his manager in some way...but at the end of the day, it's Jai's choice...not his managers.

I'll tell you what almost killed me! last night after the storm/cowboys game...Max King was gushing in an interview with grandstand about how good it was to be in a winning system. He said it was good to be learning all week at training and then to be part of a winning side on game day was something he hadn't been part of previously.

I was pushing for Max to be part of the team each week this year in the backrow and it gutted me to see him sign with the storm. How we and Craig Bellamy could see his talent...but that idiot Brennan couldn't is baffling.

His comments were hard to listen to last night...because they screamed the truth of how we are travelling.