Page 20 of 160 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i think its Koni for Kahu
    I hope it's Koni for Chambers.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I hope it's Koni for Chambers.
    Yes id be much happier with that. He has the mongrel and will to win ( to the point of being a bit of a dbag, but ill take it at thi point as we need some nuts and guts about us).

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post

Kiah Cooper won't be there in 2019 from what I understand.
    So I guess another year of sooking from our marquee man!

Yes id be much happier with that. He has the mongrel and will to win ( to the point of being a bit of a dbag, but ill take it at thi point as we need some nuts and guts about us).
    Would it be worth taking a punt on tautau moga, I know he is injury proned but he brings that hard running, and mongrel we lack. I would imagine he would be a fair bit cheaper, don't know if knights would release him

QLD Cup

Other Development players are Jaxson Paulo and Darius Farmer.

Kiah Cooper won't be there in 2019 from what I understand.
    What has happened with Kiah Cooper? He went well for Tweed I thought and deserved a crack at first grade

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    Would it be worth taking a punt on tautau moga, I know he is injury proned but he brings that hard running, and mongrel we lack. I would imagine he would be a fair bit cheaper, don't know if knights would release him
    holy moly - i just realised i didnt see him at all last year after his great year in brisbane previous.

Was he injured? Gee seems like Knights dont need him. got backs galore now

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    What has happened with Kiah Cooper? He went well for Tweed I thought and deserved a crack at first grade
    I watched most of Tweeds games this year mate and would have to disagree..fair way off first grade

Just thought I would put my two cents in on Tautau Moga... I live in a house of Bronco's fans and although sometimes he had his moments they seemed to think he lacked much upstairs. Quite a few dumb plays from what I can remember. (They were quite happy he was leaving.)

QLD Cup

I watched most of Tweeds games this year mate and would have to disagree..fair way off first grade
    Cheers for that. I only saw what was televised and limited highlights. Nice to have eyes on the ground

holy moly - i just realised i didnt see him at all last year after his great year in brisbane previous.

Was he injured? Gee seems like Knights dont need him. got backs galore now
    I have feeling he got injured early in the year and one of the other knights players pipped his position (I could be wrong). I am a fan of his, he has some errors in him, but his aggression will instill so much confidence in the team and he is a big body. Hopefully Garth reads the forum

First Grader

Kahu is not a starting centre at NRL level into, wing perhaps but I don't think his defensive reads are up to scratch. Hope I'm wrong though as I have a feeling he was earmarked as a centre by Garth.

No way to Moga, he’s had 3 or 4 ACL reconstructions in the same knee I’m pretty sure. Would be happy with Kahu as a solid option and hopefully he brings Glenn with him.

Greenwood and Sarginson fair put it into Brennan off the back of a couple of cheap shots from Meyne/Badel ... the honeymoon is over.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inactive User

I won’t be quickly forgetting what an absolute tool Sarginson made of himself and us in Burleigh. In regards to Greenwood he was a bit of a punching bag in here but I thought at times he showed a bit. I thought Brennan could have gave him more of a go earlier in the season.

Wasn’t sure where to put this sorry guys but we play the Raiders at home in round 1 again next year, Sunday March 17.
    Last edited by Dobes; 21-10-18 at 07:45 PM.