Point taken. I always thought Rein was border line origin selection because he used to play city/origin back in his day. I thought he got dropped due to Mary and he having issues. I like Rein, thought he was hard done by at both the Dragons and the Panthers and think he gives his all for the Titans, especially when Peats was out with the pec injury. Has he improved? Meh.

Peats came to us in June from memory. Had a point to prove, got his origin spot, did well, then Cook deserved it moreso ten fold.

I'll say this as a broad coverall statement that can be picked apart as y'all please. Anyone that signs a long term contract with the Titans goes backwards after.

I'll say it again, give me an NFL style 53 man roster whereby if you make one mistake on the field, you may be dropped to the reserves and earning a bottom dollar, or even traded, rather than playing NFL and earning the upper limits of your contract. Keeps them hungry and scared. Good mix.

- - - Updated - - -

No didn't take it as an attack at all. It was a statement full of holes. Probably more of a case that I'm trying to make evidence fit a case. Be thankful I'm not a cop.