Page 90 of 160 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2400

The big one for me will be if we activate the club option on Will Matthews contract for next year. If this happens then we aren't just rudderless we've sunk and are on the bottom of the Mariana trench

- - - Updated - - -

QLD Cup

I'd like to see Arthars and Jacks extended. Everyone else should be moved on.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I'd like to see Arthars and Jacks extended. Everyone else should be moved on.
    And I'd be looking at early releases or trades before June 30 next year for Proctor, Latu, Don, Copley.

Extensions for Brimson and Arrow

Looks like Penrith will want us to pay some of the Peach contract if he was to go. This has been a poor decision by all on this player.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Junior

No way, if he wants to go thats on him. We shouldn’t be paying for a player that doesn’t want to be here

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    No way, if he wants to go thats on him. We shouldn’t be paying for a player that doesn’t want to be here
    I'd rather keep him too and play him for 10min off the bench each week until he decided that he actually wants to be here. Why would we ever pay Penrith to take him back? If he wants to walk then he can but we should not under any circumstances subsidise it.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Looks like Penrith will want us to pay some of the Peach contract if he was to go. This has been a poor decision by all on this player.
    I’d want our Scarlet Pimpernel CEO whatever his name is to be sacked immediately if we pay one cent. He can stay here.

If he wants to go then he takes a pay cut. He can go back to his old team on his old contract.

He shouldn't be putting on a Titans jersey this weekend or any other IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I'd rather keep him too and play him for 10min off the bench each week until he decided that he actually wants to be here. Why would we ever pay Penrith to take him back? If he wants to walk then he can but we should not under any circumstances subsidise it.
    Couldn't agree more.
    Another pathetic signing and what should be another nail in Brennan's coffin. I don't ever want the Titans to lose but a win win for me this weekend would be a strong Manly win that hammers in the final nail. Sorry to say that, but we need to start getting free of this mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Couldn't agree more.
    Another pathetic signing and what should be another nail in Brennan's coffin. I don't ever want the Titans to lose but a win win for me this weekend would be a strong Manly win that hammers in the final nail. Sorry to say that, but we need to start getting free of this mess.
    Titans can't make the 8. Manly can so I will be hoping for a Manly win (I know you secretly do to MT)...I have never ever worn my Manly jersey to a Titans/Manly game before but I am tempted.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Titans can't make the 8. Manly can so I will be hoping for a Manly win (I know you secretly do to MT)...I have never ever worn my Manly jersey to a Titans/Manly game before but I am tempted.
    Manly have something to play for so that makes me want them to win, however I'd kill for the Titans to play finals footy. Even at Manly's expense sometime in the future. Manly as a club were in a mess a few times in the last 6-7 years but get out of it. It pains me to see the titans continually in a clusterfvck.

Inactive User

And now we have committed members comfortable about wanting us to lose.
    Thanks heaps Garth. Great job ********.

Keep chewing your gum and keep being proud of your boys.

And finally, just FOff back down South.

Well Bodsie my mail is you will get your wish shortly.

Brennan is a dead man walking with a disgruntled playing group forging the final nail.
    Origin 3 can’t come quick enough for most except Brennan whom will be replaced soon there after by Kevie (undecided) or Mal will step up.

what are the playing group disgruntled about Ravs?

besides being not up to it - anything particular?

Don't shoot the messenger DB