Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 2400
    Inactive User

Thanks JB. 2020 may well be another year of granite while Holbrook and others fix the Brennan and Annesley salary cap mess.

Once again-thanks heaps Garth. Hang your head in shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Thanks JB. 2020 may well be another year of granite while Holbrook and others fix the Brennan and Annesley salary cap mess.

Once again-thanks heaps Garth. Hang your head in shame.
    I think the players that betrayed him with their bull**** promises need to hang their head just as much.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I think the players that betrayed him with their bull**** promises need to hang their head just as much.
    Yeah well I can’t wait to say the back of all those campaigners. They’ve embarrassed our club, city and sadly our kids. Titans fans cop way too much and the way they’ve disgraced our kids in particular by being embarrassing and soft is nothing short of shameful.

And of course none of them are leaving, they are all clinging onto their contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    I reckon you're right. Spot on...both Mr Bods and JunctionBlock. There have been others as well that have voiced their opinion on what a disgrace this club and team are. I have finally succumb to the bleeding obvious. We are a pathetic entity, and we will finish bottom 4 again next year.

Our roster is subpar and will struggle to rise to mediocre next year. No heart, no soul and very little future left.

I will not be renewing my membership!!
    This is the 2019 thread so you should be posting on the 2020 membership thread.
    Your comments are spot on but not believable coming from you.

Inactive User

I’ve renewed my membership. Haven’t I already said that. Doesn’t change how I view the playing roster though and what shame they brought on Daryl, Bec, The Admin, the Community and our kids last year.
    Our local kids that profess to be Titans Fans god love them cop heaps and they have no comeback and they get close to no joy.

The players should be made to own that and be motivated to reverse it. That’s the predicament they’ve put us and themselves in.

Nonetheless I’ve stumped up about $1500 for memberships next year not because of these imposters that wear our jersey but because I support the GC as a growing city and Daryl and Bec.

I expect with these imposters to have another bad year and then also expect Holbrook and Mal to then clean out the deadwood and then see a bit of improvement in 2021.

If I’m wrong and we improve a fair bit in 2020 then you bloody beauty.

So regardless of whether you think we are going to improve or be a **** sandwich again I encourage people to renew because that’s what you do when you are a fan.

If you have Instagram have a look at the Burleigh barbell club page to have a look at darius farmer hard at work

I would love to see Regan Grace outside Brian Kelly. Any news on how thats progressing?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Detwelve12 View Post
    I would love to see Regan Grace outside Brian Kelly. Any news on how thats progressing?
    Who’s Regan Grace please??

Who’s Regan Grace please??
    The quick guy from St Helens.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    The quick guy from St Helens.
    You had me at “quick”

Immortal

Quick is an understatement mate, he has Troy Leo type speed but is contracted to St Helens for another season.

You had me at “quick”

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Quick is an understatement mate, he has Troy Leo type speed but is contracted to St Helens for another season.
    For those wondering how quick he is. Have a look.

https://twitter.com/therfl/status/11...265048067?s=21
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Rep Player

I really hope we can offload Peats without having to take a massive hit. For all his leadership talk unforunately he has been exactly that "all talk". He certainly isnt alone but most of these blokes need to start backing it up on the field in 2020.

Anyone know who all the development players are this pre season and if there's any train and trialists?

QLD Cup

Could someone start a 2020 signings thread and put 2019 behind us?