Page 103 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2400

Clubs and players negotiating before the November open season?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Good point. That means RVS is aware of illegal activity taking place.

Quote Originally Posted by RavShamrock View Post
    Well contrary to what Jai has previously stated and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I’m told Jai is gone…
    Hahah i think you or your source are full of **** mate. Just like Kevvie was locked in weeks ago aye?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    In recent weeks you have made out you have inside knowledge and you have said

Brennan gone
    Mal to be interim coach
    Walters will be the next head coach
    Arrow gone

Now we have all opinions but you make out you get the gospel
    If you have inside info great
    But if you don’t then please stop

Because if you are right then you are saying Arrow is saying blatant lies to the media and is deliberately upsetting Titans fans which would make him look like a real scum bag
    Well that would be a
    Brennan gone -Tick
    Mal to be interim coach -Tick (I actually said "step up")
    Walters will be the next head coach (Never said this I said he was "undecided"
    Arrow gone

Don't need the attention
    Not sure where the animosity is coming from to be honest.
    I'm not the enemy

Well that would be a
    Brennan gone -Tick
    Mal to be interim coach -Tick (I actually said "step up")
    Walters will be the next head coach (Never said this I said he was "undecided"
    Arrow gone

Don't need the attention
    I'm not the enemy
    Jai said yesterday that he’s only spoke to his manager once and that was about the Titans. He is clearly a very honest guy and I’m sure his integrity means a lot to him. If you’re so confident then enlighten us with where he’s off to?

Immortal

Unfortunately they can negotiate whenever they like, they just cannot sign a contact until 1 November, they can agree to a deal years out from when their contract ends.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post

Don't know mate just told it won't be here

Have you heard anything about this mdrew?

Immortal

I heard a few days ago he would be staying, time will tell I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Have you heard anything about this mdrew?

Inactive User

My animosity is because given what he said down the barrel of a camera to Dom Loudon it makes him to be a despicable person and I’m certain that he’s not

Actions talk louder. You want to be a Titan, you have an offer from the Titans which is more than fair. Sign away. We have seen this a fair bit where the managers like to screw every cent.

Sorry mdrew, I thought they couldn't "officially" have contract talks till November 1. Guess it's just another rule that applies to some clubs when they feel like it.

Rep Player

@RavShamrock my animosity, if you could call it that (I would instead call it reasonable suspicion), is because you have made a bold claim about one of the most pivotal re-signings in our club’s history at a time when most of us are on edge and have provided nothing but your word. I’m not saying for sure that you’re lying, but you haven’t substantiated your claim and I currently have no reason to believe you. You wouldn’t be the first random stranger seeking attention on the internet by LARPing as a journalist and claiming you have super secret “mail” (this keyword is generally a giveaway). Can you at least give us a hint of who told you this? You don’t have to name names but was it someone within the club? Someone in the media? A random Twitter user? I don’t know you from a bar of soap so you need to give me a reason to believe you. Given that you were the guy rabbiting on about signing Jackson Hastings to play centre a couple of years ago, my guard is up.

First Grader

The key is to ensure you get a well regarded coach and not a Neville nobody like Brennan who can retain the players we want and attract quality players who want their buy into building the club into a premiership force and not coming here for a retirement pension or a stepping stone to some other club

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    @RavShamrock my animosity, if you could call it that (I would instead call it reasonable suspicion), is because you have made a bold claim about one of the most pivotal re-signings in our club’s history at a time when most of us are on edge and have provided nothing but your word. I’m not saying for sure that you’re lying, but you haven’t substantiated your claim and I currently have no reason to believe you. You wouldn’t be the first random stranger seeking attention on the internet by LARPing as a journalist and claiming you have super secret “mail” (this keyword is generally a giveaway). Can you at least give us a hint of who told you this? You don’t have to name names but was it someone within the club? Someone in the media? A random Twitter user? I don’t know you from a bar of soap so you need to give me a reason to believe you. Given that you were the guy rabbiting on about signing Jackson Hastings to play centre a couple of years ago, my guard is up.
    hahahahaha

To drop a **** sandwich in the middle of the table, and you're bewildered to why others question you about it?