Page 114 of 160 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2400

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Stop paying overs!!!!
    Remember JB that news outlets love the words "multi million dollar deal" to make it sound like overs. One journalist will report 1.2mil a season and the next day will report 900k a year.

I'd say AJ is worth around 750k and a 3 year deal which classifies as "multi million".

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Remember JB that news outlets love the words "multi million dollar deal" to make it sound like overs. One journalist will report 1.2mil a season and the next day will report 900k a year.

I'd say AJ is worth around 750k and a 3 year deal which classifies as "multi million".
    I haven't seen a $750k player yet. I'm seeing a $400-500K player that needs to earn a long term contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Hoffman anyone?
    Hmm as much as I liked Hoff's time here and he has been playing good footy this year but think he might be getting past his best soon and is known to be a hog if not on the wing. On a low wage if we have to but I'd prefer we look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Hoffman anyone?
    NEXT!

GREAT news for Titans fans - AJ Brimson and Gold Coast have begun discussions on upgrade and extension - a multi-million dollar deal. Titans want him signed and sealed before November. Other clubs are chasing but Gold Coast believe AJ will stay. FIRST on
    @7NewsBrisbane

- - - Updated - - -

Chris Garry 7 news twitter

Inactive User

For all the BS from the NSW/Drongoes Hate Media I’m in no doubt our best local juniors like Arrow/AJ will stay.
    Gee we put up with a lot of crap.

Aj worth 750? Thats heading down the same path this club has been. A short term contract like JB said and see from there
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

clubs are feasting on our vulnerability and are going to make us pay overs for every player we want to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    clubs are feasting on our vulnerability and are going to make us pay overs for every player we want to keep.
    It's lucky we only wanna keep 3 or 4 of them
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    It's lucky we only wanna keep 3 or 4 of them
    hahaaaahaaaaaaa best post in ages..
    Unfortunately nobody else wants the ones we don't either.

In reference to Glenn.... His quote..“The Titans are keen on me but they have a lot of stuff going on at their club with sorting out a new coach.

“I haven’t received an offer from the Titans as yet either, so it’s all talk at the moment.

IMO I think that "The Titans are keen on me" is something he read in the media

Frig Glen with that crap
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I don't want Glenn anywhere near this club. I don't care if he's been playing decent footy this year, he's nearly past it and his heart will always be with the club down the road. Pass.

{ ISC DEBUT } congrats to @gctitans contracted young gun Will Evans, who will make his ISC debut for @burleighbears tomorrow when they take on the Hunters in PNG. Normally at home in the centres, Will will start the game on the wing as burleigh look to cement their spot on the ladder in the lead up to the finals. Evans is a former Queensland under-16 representative and also featured in the 2018 NRL Schoolboys Cup national final for Palm Beach Currumbin. #futuretitan #upthebears #younggun #localfooty #isc #nrl #gctitans #wearelegion #thrunthru #weareready
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    { ISC DEBUT } congrats to @gctitans contracted young gun Will Evans, who will make his ISC debut for @burleighbears tomorrow when they take on the Hunters in PNG. Normally at home in the centres, Will will start the game on the wing as burleigh look to cement their spot on the ladder in the lead up to the finals. Evans is a former Queensland under-16 representative and also featured in the 2018 NRL Schoolboys Cup national final for Palm Beach Currumbin. #futuretitan #upthebears #younggun #localfooty #isc #nrl #gctitans #wearelegion #thrunthru #weareready
    Great news! We need some up and coming outside backs coming through the system. Must mean that Don travelled with the team this week as I thought he may have turned out for Burleigh