Page 62 of 160 FirstFirst ... 12 52 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 72 112 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Maybe Manly's forwards depth just sucks?
    Ours can’t be too good if Cokey The Clown makes the run on team every week

Maybe Manly's forwards depth just sucks?
    That is pretty much right. The fact that Boyle and Burr are in first grade shows that the NRL doesn't have enough depth to expand with 2 more teams as much as I'd like to see it.

Also, we’re apparently chasing Kurt Capewell, along with the Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Also, we’re apparently chasing Kurt Capewell, along with the Warriors
    I'll pass on Capewell thanks. We need to stop signing nuffies from other clubs expecting them to magically improve under us. It never works.

I'll pass on Capewell thanks. We need to stop signing nuffies from other clubs expecting them to magically improve under us. It never works.
    Nuffies? Think you're being a bit harsh mate. Averaging 120m, 14 hitups, 2 tackle breaks and 34 tackles per game with a 91% tackle success rate. He's been playing awesome footy this year and we are only throwing 250k at him apparently so he'd be worth that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Nuffies? Think you're being a bit harsh mate. Averaging 120m, 14 hitups, 2 tackle breaks and 34 tackles per game with a 91% tackle success rate. He's been playing awesome footy this year and we are only throwing 250k at him apparently so he'd be worth that for sure.
    I much rather look at a game through my eyes than use stats. Lets face it, Ryan James stats look ok too but he has been playing like a busted.
    Capewell has been around for a few years (46 games in over 3 seasons) and while he has come on a bit this year, don't we have enough of these mid range plodders. I think if we have $250k to spend we might as well try and bring a junior or two on as they would give just as much as Capewell is likely to bring.

Agree MT ... we should recruit from inside.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'm hearing the cows have signed Robson.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Not bad news then because that would mean we are likely to keep Rein

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    When you say "I'm hearing" does that mean you have it on some good authority or have you just read Moley's Twitter feed or read it on LU like we can all do.

'im hearing' is one of my pet peeves. not you specifically Dooldog, you might have good info - its just a rugby league gossip term that riles me up

Its geared to sound like your in and around the traps speaking to people on the inside, and usually its just twitter thing or something obvious and available to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    'im hearing' is one of my pet peeves. not you specifically Dooldog, you might have good info - its just a rugby league gossip term that riles me up

Its geared to sound like your in and around the traps speaking to people on the inside, and usually its just twitter thing or something obvious and available to anyone.
    Ok I'll change it to " I read that Robson to the cowboys is practically a done deal." And yes, I think I got it off Twitter.

Inactive User

You would think we’d have lost yesterday on that exchange

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    You would think we’d have lost yesterday on that exchange
    This made me laugh

Junior

Anyone interested in taking on Gus in any capacity??