Page 59 of 160 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Top 8 side. Noway
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Top 8 side. Noway
    Mate if your C grade backline can be top 8 and win 3 straight, anything is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Mate if your C grade backline can be top 8 and win 3 straight, anything is possible.
    Yeah you are right. Stitched up 12-5 in the penalties, a ridiculous sin binning, the video ref getting involved to over turn decisions etc etc and Manly still won.
    Anything is possible and if the Knights play like they did last night and get nothing more than an even go from the refs (unlike last night) the Titans should whip them. It's just unfortunate our crowd at CBus cannot influence the refs like the mob in Newcastle can.

Read on twitter somewhere that Latu has had some interest from a Super League side. Interesting to see how that plays out of if indeed true.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    Read on twitter somewhere that Latu has had some interest from a Super League side. Interesting to see how that plays out of if indeed true.
    Please please please. No doubt we'll subsidise but live and learn from your msitakes......again

Merrin got Latu? Just saying because I think we have the depth with Whitbread, Stockwell and Farmer.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

lol teke at ridiculous sin binning. careless and flush to the face, should have been sent, although sin bin with 12 minutes left is almost the same thing.

Also, Elgey looked more comfortable in defence a bit in the parts i watched? got bumped off once or twice still, but wasnt hopeless

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    lol teke at ridiculous sin binning. careless and flush to the face, should have been sent, although sin bin with 12 minutes left is almost the same thing.

Also, Elgey looked more comfortable in defence a bit in the parts i watched? got bumped off once or twice still, but wasnt hopeless
    Garbage DB. Pearce was about 18 inches off the ground. Send off my ****. The actual charge was worth 75 points but he has priors so that's why he misses two weeks. The Sironen whack on Ponga was worse and I wouldn't have complained if he was binned.
    Elgey is going ok but getting better.
    To get this thread back on track...wouldn't it be great if the Titans had a hard running forward like Fonua-Blake. Any like him on the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Garbage DB. Pearce was about 18 inches off the ground. Send off my ****. The actual charge was worth 75 points but he has priors so that's why he misses two weeks. The Sironen whack on Ponga was worse and I wouldn't have complained if he was binned.
    Elgey is going ok but getting better.
    To get this thread back on track...wouldn't it be great if the Titans had a hard running forward like Fonua-Blake. Any like him on the market?
    I was hoping Teke would bite, didn't know you'd play too.

on Fonua-Blake - he is a young dude to be racking up priors and missing games through suspension. Is this twice already by round 5? he is a gun young guy who runs hard as, but its a shame he is such a risk.

Not sure about any n market off top of my head, but would be handy

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I was hoping Teke would bite, didn't know you'd play too.

on Fonua-Blake - he is a young dude to be racking up priors and missing games through suspension. Is this twice already by round 5? he is a gun young guy who runs hard as, but its a shame he is such a risk.

Not sure about any n market off top of my head, but would be handy
    I thought Manly's year would be a write off after two games so I'm happy to bite back and defend the Insular peninsular while the goings good! Just shows how bad a coach Barrett was and what a good coach can do - hmm sound familiar?

I just hope Newcastle start like they did last night as they were pathetic and it was Manly who let them back in after taking an 18-0 lead. If you are playing any team and trying to get two in a row then Newcastle is a good outcome the way they are playing.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I thought Manly's year would be a write off after two games so I'm happy to bite back and defend the Insular peninsular while the goings good! Just shows how bad a coach Barrett was and what a good coach can do - hmm sound familiar?

I just hope Newcastle start like they did last night as they were pathetic and it was Manly who let them back in after taking an 18-0 lead. If you are playing any team and trying to get two in a row then Newcastle is a good outcome the way they are playing.
    I remember your diabolical prediction for another sports team this year too MT

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I remember your diabolical prediction for another sports team this year too MT
    Yes, and I don't think you rushed out and said I was wrong either!

I think they were lucky today against a very ordinary side but it is great that they have blokes playing for them that actually want to be here. I tossed up about going today but thought the NRL games would be better. I thought the next time I'd be at Metricon was for Queen but it looks like I'll be going to a few games this season after all.

Inactive User

^^^ absolutely MT I was just as pessimistic. Anyway it’s been such a great weekend in The Beautiful City.

QLD Cup

Both Spry and Arthars looking good in QCup. Nice to have some pressure on those outside back positions.

https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2019/04/...ears-v-wynnum/
    https://www.qrl.com.au/news/2019/04/...tters-v-tweed/

Both feeder teams winning as well as Titans. Good weekend all round

Inglis has just retired on medical grounds, I wonder if we'll try and sign him.