Page 57 of 160 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 107 157 ... LastLast
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Other than having our halves disrupted by injury, I think our problem is in the forwards. Generally plodders with little mobility.
    Apparently Manly are after Aitken from St Merge but he has gone downhill from the start he was expected to be. If you want him Bods I'd be happy for Manly to miss out on him.
    I’d take Aitken for sure but I’d rather go after Lomax. We have two spots in our squad left, why not get Aitken/Lomax and Glenn/Martin? Get one of each, a Centre and a 2nd row.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    One of the first things that we should consider is promoting within and to that extent outstanding second rower Darius Farmer fits the bill as an edge second rower (heck I hate that term) who would offer attributes different to something different to what we have in the NRL squad at present.

seriously Darius is an exceptional talent.

Is he ready for First Grade?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Hey Teke ... I’ve had a good look at Leo and feel he’s too light. Do you really see him as NRL material?
    Hes got tremendous speed, athletic and from what ive seen of him a desire to hit the line hard. I dont care too much about his size.

We had one winger who had his head on a swivel last rd and his huge size did nothing
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Immortal

Agree Bods Lomax has outstanding potential. Amazing tat Zmcgregor is trying to turn him into a winger.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’d take Aitken for sure but I’d rather go after Lomax.

- - - Updated - - -

Is he ready for First Grade?

Burr lasted two weeks in the starting lineup for the Warriors before being dropped to the bench today. Hahaha. If you watched their game last week, he still has butterfingers. No loss here.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Burr lasted two weeks in the starting lineup for the Warriors before being dropped to the bench today. Hahaha. If you watched their game last week, he still has butterfingers. No loss here.
    Never would have been in the starting line up if it wasn't for Paplli'i DUI

Anyone just watch the Manly / Souths game? The biggest noticeable difference between those teams and ours is their forwards run hard, fast and often bend the line meaning more post-contact metres and quicker play the balls. Ours just slug up field and plop down as soon as the opposition puts a finger on them (looking at you James, Wallace and Proctor). They are as soft as butter. Yes, Peats' service from dummy half wasn't great but it's not like he had much to work with imo.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 06-04-19 at 05:14 PM.

Wallace is our new Myles.

And again look at the Raiders forwards charging into the line a hundred miles an hour. Meanwhile we seem to have a bunch of marshmallows. Drop Wallace and promote King to the starting pack, he won’t let us down.

Also I thought Cartwright was good vs Souths but this week he went back to his usual ways and tries to hard to be an extra half. We basically lose a forward because Cartwright’s only job is to be first receiver and start the backline shift. He needs a kick up the **** and to be told to tuck it under the arm and do what a forward should do.

First Grader

Brennan recruitment and resignings have mostly been disasters except for Arrow.

Boyd, Wallace, Peachey, Cartwright, Latu, Roberts. This is the real problem for the Titans and it is going to take years to fix as they are on long term contracts
    Last edited by Whats Doing; 06-04-19 at 06:48 PM.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Let’s not forget that Big Head JWall shopped himself around to The Drongoes before resigning with us.
    At 20-10 last night when we had some momentum we received a penalty and a quick for touch would have been really handy to keep NZ on the back foot.

However Big Head had other ideas and threw the footy 15-20m downfield at someone that had gotten under his skin.
    He has some massive redeeming to do.

He’s currently a liability and an embarrassment.

Stand deep and run onto the ball ... what’s so difficult?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I dunno, James reminds me more of Myles than Wallace does tbh.

One of the first things that we should consider is promoting within and to that extent outstanding second rower Darius Farmer fits the bill as an edge second rower (heck I hate that term) who would offer attributes different to something different to what we have in the NRL squad at present.

seriously Darius is an exceptional talent.
    I think I saw him in the trial game earlier this year. He's a behemoth. What's his motor like?

Immortal

Very hard working and regularly plays big minutes in Colts and GCRL First Grade mate

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    I think I saw him in the trial game earlier this year. He's a behemoth. What's his motor like?

Very hard working and regularly plays big minutes in Colts and GCRL First Grade mate
    Thanks mate. He looks like he could definitely punch holes in defensive lines.