Page 64 of 160 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Well Elgey sure hasn't lit the world on fire since leaving. He's just been dropped for Croker today but with DCE's injury he'll probably come back into the team next week.

Really starting to regret letting go of Burr. He is proving to be a great buy now for the Warriors. Just had to get those errors out of his game and he has (for now).
    Elgey hasnt played bad at all. His defence has improved a fair bit over the.last few weeks. Id say he's been dropped cause he is not a organiser. Manly playing well above most ppls expectations atm
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Anyone for Paul Green if he gets the sack at the Cowboys?
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Elgey hasnt played bad at all. His defence has improved a fair bit over the.last few weeks. Id say he's been dropped cause he is not a organiser. Manly playing well above most ppls expectations atm
    LG hasn't played bad at all like Taylor hasn't played bad at all. He's been a passenger to a main ball player.

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Anyone for Paul Green if he gets the sack at the Cowboys?
    I was thinking the same the same thing. So it’s a yes from me.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Anyone who gets rid of Ponga gets a massive get fkd no from me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    LG hasn't played bad at all like Taylor hasn't played bad at all. He's been a passenger to a main ball player.
    no comparison between the 2 this yr. One is solid the other is just nothing
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

There were rumours that he had lost the dressing room once before as well. He must be one of the coaches under pressure this year.
    He might work for us especially if he gets the sack and the payout helps us get him cheaper but I doubt 1) we will have the money to sack Brennan and 2) would he want to come here? and 3) what Teke said above...……...

- - - Updated - - -

no comparison between the 2 this yr. One is solid the other is just nothing
    If you don't have a million in your cap to keep Ponga what should he do? Again, Green benefited from the team Henry assembled before he "lost the dressing room".

First Grader

Seeing Dearden appears to the heir apparent, I would be seeking out Tanah Boyd to come home. I am sure he will see a better opportunity to gain NRL selection with only Ash in front of him

Inactive User

Id offer The Drongoes Taylor for JRoberts/Deardon straight swap. Give them 24 hours, I reckon Taylor would take a pay cut to go the The Drongoes too.

Or maybe Taylor for TBoyd/JRoberts but I simply don’t know much about Boyd.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    The difference is Elgey has played his role as second fiddle to DCE, Ash has had is understand step up and taken the back seat.

As for Green, I am not sold. Sure he won a comp but that was on the back of the recruitment and work that Henry had done before him. Oh and having a couple of JT’s

Unfortunately I think we need discipline and culture and I feel like we missed the mark. Since we can’t get Bellamy, I think Maguire was the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Id offer The Drongoes Taylor for JRoberts/Deardon straight swap. Give them 24 hours, I reckon Taylor would take a pay cut to go the The Drongoes too.

Or maybe Taylor for TBoyd/JRoberts but I simply don’t know much about Boyd.
    Jesus Bods, I wish you'd stop this James Roberts talk!! Why would we want a player that is nothing but trouble.
    As for Deardon, we have no hope there. The Broncos are happy to let Nikorima go so they can fast track this kid.

I would pass on Paul Green. He has one of, if not the best pack of forwards in the comp and they clearly are not playing for him. The downward spiral of blokes like Hess and Granville is quite amazing. AS others have said he was blessed to have JT and also took over a team that others had put together.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Jesus Bods, I wish you'd stop this James Roberts talk!! Why would we want a player that is nothing but trouble.
    As for Deardon, we have no hope there. The Broncos are happy to let Nikorima go so they can fast track this kid.

I would pass on Paul Green. He has one of, if not the best pack of forwards in the comp and they clearly are not playing for him. The downward spiral of blokes like Hess and Granville is quite amazing. AS others have said he was blessed to have JT and also took over a team that others had put together.
    I mention Roberts because if we did a swap of Taylor we would need to get two players back in return because of the salary cap and the need to free up cap space at the Drongoes to fit him in.
    Hence we take either Deardon or TBoyd (both Local juniors) so we have a new half immediately and we take Jimmy off their hands because they seem to not really want him anymore and Jimmy has ongoing ties with the GC.

He played his best footy with us and off field had his most stable period with us too.

Immortal

We do have some very good young half's in our system but they are a couple of years away including Ryan Rivett, Taine Tuaupiki and of course Thomas Weaver who could be anything

First Grader

According to badel roosters and titans were trying to poach dearden but he ended up re-signing to the broncos., shame we missed out on him. Didnt tanah boyd partner brimson in the halves for qld under 18s?

Inactive User

^^^ bit rich to refer to us as poaching when it’s a local junior