Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
He should take Samis spot, I like the idea of having to consistent and experienced wingers. Now that we Tyrone Roberts, Tyrone Peachey, Brian Kelly and AJ we got x factor...I think some stability would be good in the back line and of course having a goal kicker
Ash was kicking at over 80% for a long period of time when he first started playing for us. I think having Gordon in the starting line up for that reason alone shouldn't justify his spot especially when we pay Ash so much a season. He needs to step up and take control of the team as well as the goal kicking imo.

I also often tend to think that as a club we settle for mediocrity in our wingers. I've never really bought into the whole Don fascination - yes he has been a great club man and one of our more consistent performers in an average team, but he's never set the whole alight. Winning games and excitement is what puts peoples bums on seats and having two ageing wingers doesn't achieve either of those things for me. Sami is a great up and coming talent which I feel has earned the chance at another starting crack this year. His pathway into the centres is blocked by probably the best centre pairing we have ever had (Peachey and Kelly - certainly not Copley), so why not encourage him to keep developing into a class winger. I'm not really sure what to do with the other spot so Don probably gets it by default but I wouldn't mind seeing Brenko having a run or two there.

Also T Roberts as x-factor? After what I saw in the super league last year I'd have Jacks over him by a long shot