Page 110 of 160 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 2400

Move Matthews on and upgrade darius farmer?

Immortal

Upgrading Darius should be a given

First Grader

I remember seeing Darius in the trial against the Drongoes and was impressed. I don’t know why he has not got a run at any stage this year off the bench.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Upgrading Darius should be a given
    Yes, and then Juwan takes Darius' Development spot. Win Win

Had to have 7 weeks off for personal medical reasons

Anyone keen to get Jesse Ramien?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Player swap. Sami, Copley, Don, Peachey, Lee.

Hell yes.
    Star Knights recruit Jesse Ramien granted release after falling out with coach Nathan Brown
    Just 48 hours after he was sensationally dropped from Newcastle’s round 20 clash with Manly, Jesse Ramien, once seen as potentially the signing of the year, now finds himself on the lookout for a new club.
    Michael Carayannis, Exclusive, The Daily Telegraph

Newcastle are set to release Jesse Ramien immediately after a falling out between the strike centre and coach Nathan Brown.
    News Corp Australia can reveal Brown told Ramien after training on Wednesday that he did not have to return to the club. It is understood Ramien was officially granted permission to negotiate with other clubs shortly afterwards.
    Tensions between the pair have been simmering for months but it looks to have come to a head this week which will lead to Ramien’s immediate departure from their club.
    Ramien arrived in Newcastle on the verge of Origin selection but struggled in his short stint at the club. The 22-year was axed by Brown this week after the Knights mentor grew frustrated with Ramien’s recent performances.
    There is understood to be no off field issues with Ramien nor has he been absent for any training sessions. He has just been unhappy since arriving at the club.
    The tensions began when Ramien was struggling to get in the game as the Knights attack failed to ignite at the start of the year. But in recent weeks the Knights have privately questioned Ramien’s desire including a shocking performance against the Roosters where Newcastle were thumped 48-10.
    It is a dramatic fall from grace for Ramien who was on the Origin radar after starring for Cronulla last year.
    He has scored just twice in 17 matches for Newcastle with Brown picking Tautau Moga and Hymel Hunt in the centres for this weekend.
    Jesse Ramien never really looked comfortable in Newcastle.
    Ramien arrived at Newcastle and was touted by many as potential big signing of the year.
    But now he is on the look-out for a new club.
    There will be no shortage of suitors for Ramien with rival clubs already lining up for his services having known he had been unhappy at the Knights for some time.
    Ramien was among four players including Danny Levi, Herman Ese’Ese and Jamie Buhrer axed by Brown as he tries to save the Knights’ struggling season.
    Contested duo Levi and Ese’Ese have also been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs.
    After being entrenched in the top eight since round 10, the Knights have slumped to ninth on the competition ladder having dropped their past four games.
    They play Manly on Saturday.

Hope, he seems s sook. He was disgraceful two weeks ago and he got another chance and was little better.

Rep Player

No to Ramien. Has potential but we already have a drama queen in Peachey.

Let’s get focused on our juniors now ... we have an over abundance of flotsam and jetsam. I’m pinning all my hopes on Worcestershire Sauce ... see what I did there Shamus.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

Gordon, Jacks, Lee, Stockwell off contract? Four new young players would be a great refresh. Of the four I only have regard for Gordon but he is due to retire anyway.

Could he play back row?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Could he play back row?
    If hypothetically we signed Ramien then I’d slide Watkins across to 2nd row

No more knee jerk reactions with signings thanks.
    Holbrook will development a plan in due course and I’m pretty sure it won’t revolve around signing Ramien