Page 135 of 160 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 145 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 2400
    Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    Reports on fox sports we are looking at Alex Glenn and the second coming of Josh Hoffman
    Jesus Wept

Rep Player

As depth on a minimum contract I have no problem with Hoffman. If we’re looking for him to be part of the 17 then we’ve got issues.

Quote Originally Posted by SCoast Titan View Post
    Reports on fox sports we are looking at Alex Glenn and the second coming of Josh Hoffman
    There is going to be a fire sale of some Bronco players, and especially moreso after the weekend (58 - 0 lol) and I reckon we need to be careful.
    I think Glenn is getting past it now and I would hope there would be better options. Also the Coast has a high percentage of pokies so we need to make sure any Bronco cast offs are not coming here for that reason.
    As for Hoffman, god no.

Rep Player

Personally, I think Corey Oates should be our #1 target followed by Jamayne Isaako. Bang for buck, wing is where we stand the most to gain and either one of them in our backline would have an enormous influence. Just look at the effect of Sivo and Fergo on Parra. We also need a goal kicker to replace Flash and Isaako provides that.

QLD Cup

No old "hand me downs" from the Broncos please! Only "up and comers" fighting to make a career.

First Grader

A big no to both Glenn and Hoffman. Both are in serious decline and will be more so next year

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Personally, I think Corey Oates should be our #1 target followed by Jamayne Isaako. Bang for buck, wing is where we stand the most to gain and either one of them in our backline would have an enormous influence. Just look at the effect of Sivo and Fergo on Parra. We also need a goal kicker to replace Flash and Isaako provides that.
    I don't rate Isaako at all

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Why not?

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    Why not?
    Defensive liability, doesn't break a game open. Kicking is rocks and diamonds.

I'd take Glenn over any of our current backrowers if at a reasonable price

Neither. In fact I would pass on all Broncos players except maybe Staggs, Haas, Fifita etc who we don't have the money for anyway. Glenn doesn't interest me in the slightest, old and over the hill.

I would go after Matterson but....yeah, no money. This is what Brennan and co. has set us up with.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 18-09-19 at 04:37 PM.

https://www.facebook.com/16103420692...670987?sfns=mo For those who don’t read the junior thread

QLD Cup

Defensive liability, doesn't break a game open. Kicking is rocks and diamonds.
    +1 to that. Burst onto the scene but we need wingers who can cary hard or have x factor speed. I'd take Oates over him.

off all of those only Oates ... the rest are below ordinary.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny86 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/16103420692...670987?sfns=mo For those who don’t read the junior thread
    "Hit in the jewels" what an athlete. Hope he gets a jersey next season. Putting in the hard yards whilst the rest of the team is having a holiday from the holiday of a season they just gave us.