Page 155 of 160 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 2400

Have u guys been ignoring me for the past 2 yrs. I have said Grace about 20 times. He's in the english 9s team so ppl are going to see how fast he is and going to witness a 90degree step without losing speed. Imo he's prob the fastest player in the 2 comps. He and Makinson would be terrific.

If he brought a attitude to play Nrl tough he would be a asset
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Have u guys been ignoring me for the past 2 yrs. I have said Grace about 20 times. He's in the english 9s team so ppl are going to see how fast he is and going to witness a 90degree step without losing speed. Imo he's prob the fastest player in the 2 comps. He and Makinson would be terrific.

If he brought a attitude to play Nrl tough he would be a asset

Grace's defence from what I've seen is pretty dreadful. Got a bit of speed about him but most wingers do. I wouldn't risk it but if he did come then I wouldn't be upset either.

Already, the Titans have been linked in media circles with St Helens prop Luke Thompson, who won the Harry Sunderland Trophy as player of the match in the Super League grand final, as well as his premiership front-row partner Alex Walmsley.
    However, this guy is an absolute beast. If we can snap him up I'd be a very happy man.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 17-10-19 at 03:28 PM.

Bulldogs are over in England trying to put pen to paper for Thompson now. Available 2021 according to the article. Early bird catches the worm as they say.

Rep Player

I imagine Holbrook has been discreetly talking to him about it for months now. Dogs are playing catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    I imagine Holbrook has been discreetly talking to him about it for months now. Dogs are playing catch up.
    I like to use my imagination when I think of all the things the Titans should be doing too hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by willhelm View Post
    You would hope so. I just can't get Joe Greenwood out of my mind. As for the winger, we need players for every position but unless he comes real cheap I'd rather get decent players in other positions first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    You would hope so. I just can't get Joe Greenwood out of my mind. As for the winger, we need players for every position but unless he comes real cheap I'd rather get decent players in other positions first.
    Yes MT this is me too. I really thought Greenwood would kick on and I wonder how he would have gone under another coach. I really like Thompson but I like Walmsley more as he is more likely to have a James Graham attitude ... nah I'm just dreaming.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Grace's defence from what I've seen is pretty dreadful. Got a bit of speed about him but most wingers do. I wouldn't risk it but if he did come then I wouldn't be upset either.
    I reckon he'd at least be an upgrade on what we currently have. Haven't seen too much of him but tbh, unless we snap up the best wingers in the comp on big money, we'll still be left with a whole lot of other wingers with questionable defence. I guess Holbrook should be a pretty good judge in terms of whether he'd be able to cut it in the NRL.

For what it's worth, Greenwood couldn't even get a start for Wigan in their semi against St Helens the other week. I actually wonder what our club saw in him prior to coming here? Was there ever much potential there to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by NZTITAN View Post
    Welsh team sorry. Same thing
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post

However, this guy is an absolute beast. If we can snap him up I'd be a very happy man.
    Agree mate.

Not sure about his defence either however looks good .... however he’s a back so he could be cursed. Holbrook would be the only one that would know if he could cut it here. If we were to swap him for Watkins as some have suggested I wouldn’t be too upset with that. Also if The Don retired we could use his money.

One test would be if he lines up against the Fox and plays well.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Since I've seen most of his televised games over the last 3 yrs I can say with 100% certainty he can become a good NRL player. However, it's the Titans we're talking about and the expectations of playing performance wouldn't be too high atm
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

When Burleigh let in the winning try against Newtown Don gave up the chase without even a whimper.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    When Burleigh let in the winning try against Newtown Don gave up the chase without even a whimper.
    Can anyone tell me whether Don took Troy Leo’s spot in the finals because Leo was injured or because Don was a Titans contracted player? Before he stopped playing he was the leading try scorer in the QCup.