Page 136 of 160 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 146 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2400

Knights and Broncos are doing a quick clean out now there year has finished. We are in a worse situation then both those teams so we should be doing the same and not waiting for Hollbrook to come. Make it happen people, start tapping players on the shoulder and saying you can look elsewhere.
    Psmitty

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    Knights and Broncos are doing a quick clean out now there year has finished. We are in a worse situation then both those teams so we should be doing the same and not waiting for Hollbrook to come. Make it happen people, start tapping players on the shoulder and saying you can look elsewhere.
    I think thats the drama, all our players have a contract we can tap them on the shoulder as much as we want but because they have a contract they can stay and the titans have to honour it, the knights players that have departed have all been released and didn't have their contracts renewed.

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    I think thats the drama, all our players have a contract we can tap them on the shoulder as much as we want but because they have a contract they can stay and the titans have to honour it, the knights players that have departed have all been released and didn't have their contracts renewed.
    That's right about the Knights. We've done that as well with Stockwell, Lee, Gordon and Matthews.

Find it bemusing that reports are Broncos losing of out of form Jack Bird on 800k a season to Panthers, surely we can do the same with Taylor (1m), Boyd (600k and co by keeping them in Q-Cup till they leave or bugger off overseas

Matterson straight swap for Arrow being reported on triple M

Inactive User

Given Jai Arrow’s behaviour in the media and at the presentation night I refuse to believe he’s selling us out until it’s official that he’s gone.
    No way is he that devious and deceptive.

The arrow matterson swap makes 0 sense

Signing matterson for 500 makes more sense as he would plug that hole in the 11 jersey nicely but trading won’t make sense.

On Taylor and I gotta stress you should hear me out on this. Off straight swap with Brisbane for darry. Contract terms too, frees up our books we only have to pay boyd 1 more season as he needs to play 15 first grade games to trigger the last year and we get out of the Taylor headache 2 years earlier than we would right now. Brisbane need a half and ash needs a change of scenery. Boyd needs a change of scenery and broncos are at a point of weakness right now.

Also try getting Coates, Oates and one of there centres be it staggs or shibisaki or farnsworth

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post

Signing matterson for 500 makes more sense as he would plug that hole in the 11 jersey nicely but trading won’t make sense.

On Taylor and I gotta stress you should hear me out on this. Off straight swap with Brisbane for darry. Contract terms too, frees up our books we only have to pay boyd 1 more season as he needs to play 15 first grade games to trigger the last year and we get out of the Taylor headache 2 years earlier than we would right now. Brisbane need a half and ash needs a change of scenery. Boyd needs a change of scenery and broncos are at a point of weakness right now.

Also try getting Coates, Oates and one of there centres be it staggs or shibisaki or farnsworth
    Um, NONONONONONONO to Darius Boyd.

Quote Originally Posted by T0ken View Post

This sounds like the most Titans thing ever. I would pray we aren't considering it but I wouldn't be surprised knowing us

Rep Player

Darius will end up at Souths on a heavily subsidised contract. They need a fullback as Johnston and Douehi aren’t cutting it.

First Grader

Thats all we need. Another sook to join Taylor on the sideline

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Thats all we need. Another sook to join Taylor on the sideline
    Exactly. Matterson fails the character test

Arrow is quickly losing my respect by not backing up his words. If he's as keen as he says he is to stay then he should put his money where his mouth is and re-sign. Otherwise, stop wasting our time and sign somewhere else already.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Arrow is quickly losing my respect by not backing up his words. If he's as keen as he says he is to stay then he should put his money where his mouth is and re-sign. Otherwise, stop wasting our time and sign somewhere else already.
    Simple answer. Offer that money elsewhere for player/s the club needs in positions the club needs and if they sign first then the offer is withdrawn from Arrow on our terms.

Inactive User

Bird who’s on big money and is a flop allegedly has asked the Drongoes for a release

Why the hell cant we get Taylor to feel the same way