Page 86 of 160 FirstFirst ... 36 76 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 96 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 2400
    Inactive User

FFS...I wanted him to stay
    Let’s see if Mal pulls another rabbit out of his hat in coming days a la Watkins

Looks like Jaydn Su'a might be off to the Rabbitohs. That'd be a good signing.

Yeah would've been keen on Su'a, we are desperately short on backrowers

Inactive User

I know it’s a few years ago now but how did we lose Jahrome Hughes???
    Was it a flow on affect of that despicable imbecile Hayne?

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I know it’s a few years ago now but how did we lose Jahrome Hughes???
    Was it a flow on affect of that despicable imbecile Hayne?
    I think he was gone before that. Graduated 20’s and wasn’t offered a spot. From memory he was around the same time as Jamal Fogarty and Shaun Hudson.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by ja4220 View Post
    I think he was gone before that. Graduated 20’s and wasn’t offered a spot. From memory he was around the same time as Jamal Fogarty and Shaun Hudson.
    We sure lost a good one there

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    We sure lost a good one there
    Would he be as good if not for the Storm?

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Would he be as good if not for the Storm?
    Two things re Bellamy and the almighty Storm
    1-he lost 3 Origin Series as Coach
    2-his so called “superior Storm culture” was built on systematic and unprecedented levels of salary cap cheating and then players who had filled their boots in benefiting from the cheating then stayed for less

So I’m not entirely sold on the Storm and Bellamy magic dust

Hughes used to make a significant impact on 20s matches when wearing a Titans Jersey

Hughes is a good player but where would you put him? I’d much rather AJ at fullback for the next 10 years and I think thats Jahromes best position.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Hughes is a good player but where would you put him? I’d much rather AJ at fullback for the next 10 years and I think thats Jahromes best position.
    I’m the President of the AJ must be FB Foundation. So I wouldn’t have Hughes there either if he was here.
    Hypothetically if he was here I’d probably have him in the 17 jersey ahead of Rein and have him as the back up to all 4 members of our spine.

Yeah it would be nice to still have him but if he can make the starting team at the Storm he’d definitely just end up leaving us for a starting gig elsewhere. I think we’re better off with a hooker off the bench anyway, Rein gives us a Damien Cook type hooker and Peats will be lucky to keep the 9 jersey after costing us the game against the Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by hangingon View Post
    Rein gives us a Damien Cook type hooker and Peats will be lucky to keep the 9 jersey after costing us the game against the Warriors.
    I don't think Rein should be mentioned in the same sentence as Damien Cook. Neither of our hookers are anywhere near him in class. In fact as time goes on I think both of our hookers are barely pass mark. We have spent a lot of time comparing one against the other but when I see other teams, our two are very average.

Hughes is a great talent and a lot like Brimson with his involvement and energy. Would have loved to keep him, but i think storm has developed him really well and he would have learnt so much from Bellamy, Slater, Smith and Cronk.

If he was here now he starts for sure, maybe at 6 or even 7 - would be an improvement over any option we currently have.

AS for Bellamy, yeah they cheated badly, but the money and boats didn't teach them to work harder, or smarter or have a ridiculous eye for details and incredibly high expectation of performance.

Inglis was destined to be a great with his natural ability, and Smith was probably always going to be smith, but Slater was just very very fast, and Cronk was just a serviceable player without a position who ended up one of the great halfbacks. Bellamy and his team have coached the hell out of them and manage to compete year on year with the roosters who are STILL cheating.

Inactive User

That imbecile Wallace just gets put on report for a dog dumb **** plAy
    It’s us fans of the Titans who will suffer the suspension but pay his wage for the week

What a dodo
    Thanks Big Head Wallace
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 23-06-19 at 08:16 PM.

Jarrod Wallace will not play for QLD again and hopefully his contract with us will not be renewed. I am officially done with him.