Page 81 of 160 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2400

Lose King lose a lot of credibility.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Bods, i don't think Storm were beating down our door for stockwell, matthews or latu.

to release people there has to be interest elsewhere

A bit of shame for us as i like him, but i'm not devastated really about losing a fringe player who comes from Maitland or wherever

I spoke to Max tonight & he was told he is 5th in line to take one of 2 spots on the bench & he was given permission to go wherever he wanted, he has a medical with the Storm on Monday where he will be playing for the next 2 years..

This is one we will regret but good luck to a great young man with his future & F U to who ever is responsible when we have a Kiwi imposter stealing money from the club every week
    #itaintweaktospeak

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I spoke to Max tonight & he was told he is 5th in line to take one of 2 spots on the bench & he was given permission to go wherever he wanted, he has a medical with the Storm on Monday where he will be playing for the next 2 years..

This is one we will regret but good luck to a great young man with his future & F U to who ever is responsible when we have a Kiwi imposter stealing money from the club every week
    Thanks TP. GAGF Brennan.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Bods, i don't think Storm were beating down our door for stockwell, matthews or latu.

to release people there has to be interest elsewhere

A bit of shame for us as i like him, but i'm not devastated really about losing a fringe player who comes from Maitland or wherever
    Spot on. Another reason to sack Brennan. It’s his list. And his list sucks.

Still don't get the love for King other than him being a local junior tbh. Let's not make out Melbourne turn all of their signings into world beaters - just remember they once signed Matt White, Sam Kasiano and George Rose and look how that panned out.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Great for Max, shame for us. Hopefully the Storm can develop him into a beast and he gets home sick in a couple of years.

Like Proctor?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

We've just signed Kallum Watkins from the super league, maybe a few years ago I was very keen on this but I don't feel like this is a good signing now.

Leeds lose Kallum Watkins to NRL and suffer defeat at hands of Wigan

The eight-time Super League champions Leeds remain in grave danger near the bottom of the table after defeat to Wigan on a night where it was confirmed their captain, Kallum Watkins, will leave the club at the end of this month. Leeds are two points clear of Hull KR and London after losing this meeting between the two most recent champions.

Watkins was set to depart at the end of the season, but the England international will now head to the NRL to join Gold Coast on a long-term deal.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...nrl-gold-coast

Apparently we have just secured Kallum Watkins from ESL

This is a signing we should have made a few years ago when he was a representative centre and playing good footy. A lot of super league fans laughing at this signing and said Watkins has lost a lot of pace after a couple of injuries and has been playing send row at times this year. At least he's a right side player hey..

Inactive User

We need another second rower
    He will have to play there

And he’d not want to yell out to battlers on minimum wage trying to earn a quid “I’m on half a million I can do whatever I want” like the last ******** Pom Centre we had.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 15-06-19 at 07:24 AM.

Doesn’t make sense the Watkins signing I agree with others on her yeah a couple of years ago he would of been good, he has been injury prone the last 12 months and the fans of Leeds are correct he has lost a lot of his speed and agility. Hopefully I am proven wrong
    Last edited by lonegull; 15-06-19 at 07:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Doesn’t make sense the Watkins signing I agree with others on her yeah a couple of years ago he would of been good, he has been injury prone the last 12 months and the fans of Leeds are correct he has lost a lot of his speed and agility.
    I was very close friends with David May when he was our CEO & he flew to the UK to cut a deal with Watkins in 2013 but on his return he was told by our previous owner that we didn't want him....that same person said no Luke Keary

I watched him play this morning & he does seem to have lost a bit of speed but on the plus side he is a big body & will bring more to the club than Peachey has
    #itaintweaktospeak

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Doesn’t make sense the Watkins signing I agree with others on her yeah a couple of years ago he would of been good, he has been injury prone the last 12 months and the fans of Leeds are correct he has lost a lot of his speed and agility. Hopefully I am proven wrong
    You probably will be right but we do need another 2nd rower for sure and we desperately need more leadership on/off field. So let’s just see. He might be our Captain next season.

[QUOTE=TITAN PETE;393832]I was very close friends with David May when he was our CEO & he flew to the UK to cut a deal with Watkins in 2013 but on his return he was told by our previous owner that we didn't want him....that same person said no Luke Keary

Yeah I remember that TP, he was all but over the line

Inactive User

[QUOTE=lonegull;393834]
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I was very close friends with David May when he was our CEO & he flew to the UK to cut a deal with Watkins in 2013 but on his return he was told by our previous owner that we didn't want him....that same person said no Luke Keary

Yeah I remember that TP, he was all but over the line
    Didn’t May also have Sam Tompkins ready to be signed with us too and Searle blocked him as well??