Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

5FCC62F4-3079-4099-A1D9-BF36F7F94976.jpg

True legend of the game on and off the field. Pleasure to see him play his last game and remain competitive.

A lesson there for many.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    definitely building towards something enjoyed the night and proud of our club for making it an occasion for JT - putting the game a champion above rivalries for the sake of the greater good.

We did good.

i think the announcer should have announced the 7th minute thing as no one cheered until AJ scored, which was basically the start of the 8th minute.
    Yes we did good.

They missed the exact 7 minute mark, but hey, with AJ doing his thing I could live with that. Happy to stand and kick in after that.

Great night.

Great atmosphere. Outnumbered 10 to 1 in Cows supporters but we all had a great time in the crowd with the back and forth. Sorry we couldn't carry on with the win but nothing new there. When the team is put under pressure like that we tend to crumble so something to work on again and again next year. Not sure if the on ground announcer picked up on the fact that every time he asked for a Titans cheer it was drowned out by boos, typically followed by an incomplete set or an intercept try.

Good to see the presentation for LG but that wasn't what people were there for.

Great night, great memories with my boy and friends.

At the 7 minute mark the Cows supporters all started to stand and as AJ went over they were silenced and stunned ... except for a handful of us cheering ... mint and lol
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    mint and lol
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

One way to sum up that game is goodbye JT and hello AJ

First Grader

Aj brimson may have the most clapped try in the history of the nrl to his name. Thought the boys played their heart out in the first half. Second half nothing went our way, couldn't control the ball. Ash Taylor needs to feed the ball out the back more often instead of going short to proctor every bloody time. Either way I like what Garth is doing with this team. If he can find a way to get them go on for the win when they're leading we will do well next year.

Pray the Donkeys win against Manly today or we drop to 15th.

JB I am so torn over this comment. Two of my most hated teams although the Donkeys win that race but I also don't want us to drop further down the ladder. So Donkeys it is

On another note, I am worried about Bods. Where are you Bods??

Quote Originally Posted by Nols of the Goldy View Post
    JB I am so torn over this comment. Two of my most hated teams although the Donkeys win that race but I also don't want us to drop further down the ladder. So Donkeys it is

On another note, I am worried about Bods. Where are you Bods??
    He's having a self imposed hiatus.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Pray the Donkeys win against Manly today or we drop to 15th.
    Geezus. That was a sudden drop based on that tight table.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Bottom quarter finish and only two of us picked it. I can say though that my wish was only for them to have a dig and they did that mostly so I am not disappointed with the season. Bodsie seems active in the papers though.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Bottom quarter finish and only two of us picked it. I can say though that my wish was only for them to have a dig and they did that mostly so I am not disappointed with the season. Bodsie seems active in the papers though.
    its almost a good thing. we will have zero pressure on us next year and internally the team know they were in ALOT more games than the ladder gives us credit for, and we have gone from a team who couldn't compete, to a team who can compete in patches, to a team who can compete and lead for most of the match but not ice it... the next iteration is to close them out and we will scoop up 5-6 more wins next year if we can make that next step

Ride the Dragons next week.

Same as next yr
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]