Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    That was a cracking game. We play like that every week and we are a top eight team for sure. Great effort and that’s all I ask for.
    Agree with this post. Obviously would have preferred a win, but a decent performance against top of the table team.

Some observations.

Geez I hate the commentary team. Hodges is dumb as a a bag of rocks but Parker is worse. So opinionated, blatantly dislikes the Titans, but you would think he is an immortal the way he talks. God he is annoying.

Agree with an earlier post, I would be happy to not see Hurrell and Matthews in a Titans jersey again.

No idea how the Olam offside decision just before half time is not a professional foul and he avoided the sin-bin.

Jarrad Wallace might rival Hodges in the iq stakes. Geez he gives away some dumb penalties and that knock -on of a loose pass was just lazy.

Why did Stockwell not get on the field?

Obviously Ash is not living up to the hype or expectations but I actually think he has been better last 2 weeks.

Not sure how I feel about Peachey situation. Obviously would like to add an origin player, but if he wants to stay, we would need some compensation. I would gladly take Waqa Blake and Isaih Yeo.

If Peachey comes, everything I have read indicates Brennan wants to play him in the centres, so who is our 6?. Surely not Tyrone Roberts. I was ok with him coming back as depth, but I don't want him starting. We do need a 6 to take pressure off Taylor, but I don't want to move AJ from fullback.

We desperately need a starting quality edge forward. Hipgrave brings energy and might be ok on the bench as he can play middle as well. We previously had been linked with Alex Glenn and would gladly take him. Not sure James can play wide. Definitely has the motor but worried about his lateral mobility.

Finally, hope the Roosters pump the Broncos. Out of all the players for Napa to clean up, McCullough is probably last on my list. Lodge, Thaiday, Roberts, McGuire, Boyd and Sims. So many options.
    Last edited by Ausphin; 25-08-18 at 08:18 PM.