Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

We have gone backwards from last year. All of our key players have gone average to terrible. Our backline is crap and those who think the addition of Peachy and Boyd will change things are in fantasy land. We are a bottom four team even with them in the team. I think this will only lead to the sacking of Brennan which I am for. It may not happen this year but it will be where it ends. If we pay peanuts we get peanuts.
    Psmitty

How in hell can Brennan keep Hipgrave on the field? His missed tackles are embarrassing. And Wallace...he was blowing like a steam engine after 10 minutes and, as usual, gets replaced after 15. Not good enough. I think he needs to get his swollen head deflated. The saving grace when Walkace goes off is that we can bring on an 18 yo in MoFo to show them all how to eat Metres and tackle.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
    Can’t wait for Cartwright to come on.
    hey ill give him a shot at this stage none of our other forwards look like they want to play tonight so hopefully he does

I am not overstating this, without Brimson they would be 40+

Brenton lee looks like an under 6 kid playing against men he hasn’t got any idea in defence

Quote Originally Posted by psmitty View Post
    We have gone backwards from last year. All of our key players have gone average to terrible. Our backline is crap and those who think the addition of Peachy and Boyd will change things are in fantasy land. We are a bottom four team even with them in the team. I think this will only lead to the sacking of Brennan which I am for. It may not happen this year but it will be where it ends. If we pay peanuts we get peanuts.
    Our signings have a lot to do with it too I think. When we signed Hurrell and Lee I expressed my concerns over their defence and now it's showing....badly. We sign rejects from other clubs but we hardly, if ever, improve them. We sign Peachey next year who is a great player in a good team but how will he go in a team like ours? He will just add to our defensive softness if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    I am not overstating this, without Brimson they would be 40+
    Totally agree

Poor Brimson makes his way into 1st grade as a half prospect and ends up mastering the hooker position with the amount of tackling hes had to do
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Got to give credit also to big Mo fantastic effort once again

AJ sand Mo are just about the only positive points to take out of this year, and of course the Don as always.

When do Lee and Hurrell's contracts run out?

I know they aren't the only ones but those are the two I'd be getting rid of first. They will never learn how to defend.

Wallace is stuck here for however many years we re signed him for.
    Proctor I'm not sure of.
    Hipgrave is stuck with us.

First Grader

Manly should have put 40 on us.

Brennan has done nothing in defence this year and I think we are actually worse this year.

The forwards do not move off the line and Manly are strolling upfield like a Sunday walk.

Brennan is not the answer to solve our defensive issues and in fact we have gone backwards.

Kelly and Frizelle need to do something urgently

Well this ain't good. You get the feeling that Manly could score on any set of six with our back peddling. This is US trying to avoid the spoon against a lesser team (on the ladder).

Maybe our attack should be sent down Kelly's side because he used to be a Titan and can't defend either.

Good to see Garth giving them a spray. if they don't respond then they are either incapable or have no respect for coach and team.

I hope Brennan is peeling the paint off the walls right now.

Garth looked absolutely furious yelling at the guys in the sheds, good signs, didn't think he had it in him