Quote Originally Posted by Dooldog76 View Post
I honestly believe that Taylor really needs an experienced half with him. Elgey, while not super experienced just takes the pressure off him. While AJ is amazing, I can’t help not think if we had brought Elgey back a bit earlier, results would’ve been different. I know a lot of people in here have had the same argument. When Taylor is playing with confidence, he is one of the best halves going around. He may have missed a lot of tackles, but some of that was his inside Man as well. I’m starting to think that Roberts at half might not be too bad, but then I think of how they held Henry to ransom and can’t really decide.
I agree with this, I am one of the rare few which actually thinks Tyrone Roberts will be good for the club. He has enough experience to know when to slow or speed up the game, can pop up on both sides of the field, and we know he lifts Atays game.

I think having never give up players like Peachey could be the difference for a lot of our close games. I can't wait to see him and AJ working off each other with their speed and support play, especially if Rein continues his form.

It will be interesting to see what the team looks like at the start of 2019 and at the end of 2019. So many spots up for grabs with multiple players able to cover numerous positions, we def have points in us next season, I just want to see a hard edge to our defense with some good shots on.