Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

As Brock Lesnar would say "we took chicken Sh!t and turned into chicken salad".

Bad D Taylor.

I'm giving odds $1.01 that a first time poster tonight mentions the difference in comments in the first half to the second half.

I didn't want to comment in the 2nd half for fear of jinxing them, but wtf just happened.

Firstly, Blocker and Corey Parker are the worst commentators. I hate every time I hear Parker speak. We are ahead by 18 with 10 to go and get a penalty. A chance to ush it out to them needing to score 4 times (particularly after what happened last week) and these idiots are questioning why take the 2??

Anyway, without wanting to sound like I have an unhealthy obsession with AJ, without him saving at least 4 try opportunities and scoring just before half-time, we are not even in the game at half-time.

I have bagged the guy enough, and he is not fully back, but I will give Ash some props tonight. Defence still not great but he actually seemed to be enjoying himself tonight and showed some classy touches.

Welp. I did text DB it would be 50 all. Not far off
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Rep Player

Two halves. Two teams. One day we will put it together. Some great touches but until we learn to be consistent we are still bottom 4. That said what a 2nd half!!!! Never say die and I would of loved to of heard Brennans rev up

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Welp. I did text DB it would be 50 all. Not far off

- - - Updated - - -

Bodsy.....Where are you?

If both Eels (vs Storm) and Cowboys (vs sharks) lose this weekend we are guaranteed not to get the spoon as they play each other next weekend.

First Grader

Our defence is still sh!t. Don’t let a win cloud your judgement where those last 2 Manly tries just confirms the huge problems we have

At least they responded to their coach and answered for their fans and club.

Rein > Peats
    Come 2019 Rein needs to be starting and playing 80 if he can.
    Peats should be bench lock/backup hooker at best. Can't believe Peats is on 600K compared to what Rein offers.

If you notice what Garth's vision is for the team, he's signed big players to get on the front foot (Boyd) and players with second phase play/offloading ability (Cartwright, Latu and Peachy) which we've lacked over numerous years. If it pays off we'll see huge benefits from it, whether his signings perform for him better in 2019 is another question.

Peats wouldn't be able to capitalize on the roll on/quick play the balls, Rein does which makes a huge difference to the team despite his occasionally poor service and defense.
    It's a no brainer really.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    Rein > Peats
    Come 2019 Rein needs to be starting and playing 80 if he can.
    Peats should be bench lock/backup hooker at best. Can't believe Peats is on 600K compared to what Rein offers.

If you notice what Garth's vision is for the team, he's signed big players to get on the front foot (Boyd) and players with second phase play/offloading ability (Cartwright, Latu and Peachy) which we've lacked over numerous years. If it pays off we'll see huge benefits from it, whether his signings perform for him better in 2019 is another question.

Peats wouldn't be able to capitalize on the roll on/quick play the balls, Rein does which makes a huge difference to the team despite his occasionally poor service and defense.
    It's a no brainer really.
    Agree 100% I know Rein is coming on for impact but he just has an energy and explosiveness that Peats is sorely lacking currently

QLD Cup

Stating the obvious. happy to post after a win. But what was It? Storm and Cows will be looking at a gimme for at least one of their last two games. After a full season I can't see us improving defence in the last two games.

Glad to see Elgey have some fun in his last game or two before he leaves us.

Maybe a Gordon injury a few months ago might have seen this all a bit earlier.

glad to start the weekend off with a win, and rule out the spoon in my eyes.

enjoy the next two weeks guys - last 2 rounds are home games and we get to farewell Slater and JT.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    I'm giving odds $1.01 that a first time poster tonight mentions the difference in comments in the first half to the second half.
    No brainer ... I’ve just got out of hospital, restrained my kafooffal valve in the first half and tore the flange off it laughing at you guys’ mood swings in the second. Great win and teke’s ‘win by plenty’ prediction was spot on ... not

Storm will be resting a few next week.
    Last edited by Titanic; 18-08-18 at 06:22 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.