Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    QLD Cup

Griffin gone. Will the Panthers cut loose like their last two games but for the full game?

Not sure how I fel about this but hopefully Brennan is on the phone looking for all the details he can about possible game plans etc hahaha

Hey team, sorry Im really out of action until end of next week. Getting married. Missed the Eels game but was following the scores and twitter while I was at the Outback Spectacular. Eeekkk!

Fun Fact. When this game kicks off that is when my wedding starts, 3pm.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

All the best for the big day.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    More like; when the wedding kicks off, the games begin! All the very best mate.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Hey team, sorry Im really out of action until end of next week. Getting married. Missed the Eels game but was following the scores and twitter while I was at the Outback Spectacular. Eeekkk!

So will one of the grooms have a phone to keep checking the score?

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    So will one of the grooms have a phone to keep checking the score?
    If he doesn't, is he even a groomsmen?

Junior

Titans: 1 Michael Gordon, 2 Anthony Don, 3 Konrad Hurrell, 4 Brenko Lee, 5 Phillip Sami, 6 AJ Brimson, 7 Ashley Taylor, 8 Jarrod Wallace, 9 Nathan Peats, 10 Ryan James (c), 11 Kevin Proctor, 12 Keegan Hipgrave, 13 Jai Arrow

Interchange: 14 Mitch Rein, 15 Moeaki Fotuaika,16 Jack Stockwell, 17 Will Matthews

Reserves: 18 Leilani Latu, 19 Brendan Elliot, 20 Jai Whitbread, 21 Kane Elgey

Panthers: 1 Tyrone Peachey, 2 Josh Mansour, 3 Waqa Blake, 4 Dean Whare, 5 Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, 6 James Maloney (c), 7 Nathan Cleary, 8 James Tamou, 9 Sione Katoa, 10 Reagan Campbell-Gillard, 11 Viliame Kikau, 12 Isaah Yeo, 13 James Fisher-Harris

Interchange: 14 Tyrone May, 15 Trent Merrin, 16 Moses Leota, 17 Corey Harawira-Naera

Reserves: 18 Christian Crichton, 19 Jack Hetherington, 20 Kaide Ellis, 21 Wayde Egan

Titans: Keegan Hipgrave returns in the second row, pushing Will Matthews to the bench and Jai Whitbread to the reserves.

Panthers: Reagan Campbell-Gillard returns to the run-on side for Moses Leota in Penrith's only change.

Friggin’ Matthews must be Brennan’s brother in law.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

First Grader

The seasons done. Give jai whitbread a run over Mathew's. Think about next year..

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Friggin’ Matthews must be Brennan’s brother in law.
    It’s mind boggling. We still have Ryan Simpkins on our list. I rate Ryan higher than Will. Both have nothing to give in attack but I trust Simpkins more in defence yet Brennan selects Matthews ahead of Whitbread and Latu.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    It’s mind boggling. We still have Ryan Simpkins on our list. I rate Ryan higher than Will. Both have nothing to give in attack but I trust Simpkins more in defence yet Brennan selects Matthews ahead of Whitbread and Latu.
    Look, I'm not a fan of Matthews either, but unfortunately he is the extent of our depth for an edge forward (not including Cartwright). Obviously if desperate you can play James there, but Brennan obviously prefers him playing big minutes in the middle. If Proctor or Hipgrave get injured or fatigued we need coverage.

I think going into next season it is a real area of concern for me. I like Hipgrave as bench depth, but was keen on the idea of maybe getting Alex Glenn from the Broncos.

He also could play Centre if required due to injury within a game. Given our current team, if mid game one of our centres went off injured what would be our plan.

Either Proctor, Hipgrave or Matthews to the centres (God forbid) or Peats in the halves, Rein to hooker, Brimson to fullback, Gordon to the centres or Gordon to the wing and Sami in the centres.

Having a player like Alex Glenn would provide a lot of flexibility.
    Last edited by Ausphin; 07-08-18 at 06:32 PM.

Haha, I just made a comment about the date in the wedding thread. I said to enjoy your last days as a free man.

Now, footy...

This coaching fiasco has to be a free pass for us against the Panthers. Won't be any BS about winning one for the new coach etc. I'm hoping they are a rabble. Their heads won't be on the game. Upset on the cards. I'll be getting on at +7.5.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    This coaching fiasco has to be a free pass for us against the Panthers. Won't be any BS about winning one for the new coach etc. I'm hoping they are a rabble. Their heads won't be on the game. Upset on the cards. I'll be getting on at +7.5.
    Yea if ever there was a chance... this is it.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER