Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Gee it all fell apart when AJ went off.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

The coach will say , Taylor was one of our best
    As i said before , we’re boys playing a mans game

Can someonfrom the Club who reads this site please provide the following to Ash Taylor.
    “ 6.00 pm Tuesday night, Pigabeen Oval, Carramar Drive, Tweed Heads West. Ask for Kristian.

QLD Cup

Not too disgruntled about the loss. We looked better this week, but we still don't seem to have a game plan.

Not sure if I'm sold on Stockwell. Once Max King is back I think we only have room for one or the other. Latu was okay apart from that one bad pass. I thought he probably should have come on a little earlier for James - he always seems to play 5-10min longer than he should.

AJ is starting to look better and better every week and Ash is looking worse and worse. I know that there is a lot of disagreement round the topic... but Ash is paid almost twice as much as Elgey, is he twice the player?

Wasting your energy FireTruck
    “ IT WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN TO THE PRINCESS “

Inactive User

The Coach will also say “I’m happy with the effort and they never gave up”.
    24-10 to 24-30. It’s just not right.
    But ignore me mainly lads, I’ve got some stuff going on in the real world that has me pretty down.

We have to start worrying about the Spoon now.
    So must regroup and find a win or two.

What’s the injury report please???

I'm now of the firm belief that Ash Taylor has the occasional good game and gets big wraps for it, but generally plays at a Q-cup level. He is soft. He is lacking mental fitness for this level.

“ FINALLY “ , someone has said it. About bloody time

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I don’t recall ever laughing at one of your comments
    How rude is that
    He’d have been much better off the bench in this predicament than Rein when AJ came off
    Sorry mate, didn't mean to offend you. Just doubt Elgey would have made any difference today. Yes, in hindsight we could have replaced Brimson with him when he came off but I doubt he would have made any difference in that last 20 minutes anyway.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101_ View Post
    Sorry mate, didn't mean to offend you. Just doubt Elgey would have made any difference today. Yes, in hindsight we could have replaced Brimson with him when he came off but I doubt he would have made any difference in that last 20 minutes anyway.
    All good. Im way grumpier than usual at the moment
    The real me will hopefully re-emerge soon

QLD Cup

Boy oh boy.. Just watched the press conference and Brennan stated that he thought Ash controlled the game really well. What game was he watching?

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    Boy oh boy.. Just watched the press conference and Brennan stated that he thought Ash controlled the game really well. What game was he watching?
    wtf lol

Hipgrave is now one of “those” players. If he is involved in any niggle the refs will penalise him regardless of fault.

First Grader

Our forwards are mental midgets who hate to get involved in the tough when it’s needed. Soft as marshmallows and James running is much like Woods. Soft as a pillow

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    I'm now of the firm belief that Ash Taylor has the occasional good game and gets big wraps for it, but generally plays at a Q-cup level. He is soft. He is lacking mental fitness for this level.
    The commentators are starting to point out his errors and shortfalls. For a long time he was praised regardless of performance but he is getting called out now. Hopefully the external noise will put pressure on him like it did with Elgey and Cartwright.
    The effort for most of the game was better but poor tackles (Hipgrave) and brain fades (Wallace) cost us momentum and they were able to score from the extra possession.