Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    First Grader

Is Matthews the worst first grade player

I need to see Sami dropped, he brings absolutely nothing to our wing. What I would give for us to have strong kick returner which has some size, would get us on the front foot so much better.

And with that that's it ladies and gentlemen. Thanks for coming.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Just remember 20 minus 12 is 8.

Just a shame, was watching the Wests Tigers play entertaining footy today and our game comes around and blah.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Hundreds and hundreds of dollars spent on merch and memberships for what? To be disappointed week after week by a gutless and heartless side. Only a handful of guys out there that are actually trying and giving a crap. Every year I think we all say this but nothing changes. It's becoming like a broken record.

Quote Originally Posted by Whats Doing View Post
    Is Matthews the worst first grade player
    Yep park footballer at best now way out of his depth playing first grade offers nothing

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Yep starting to think the same some players out there tonight couldn’t give a stuff, feel sorry for blokes like peats and big mo
    It gets harder year after year. We just cant build a winning culture, the coaches change, players come and go, we get some marquees and they underperform. We get some up and comers who cant stay consistent. And we still perform the same on the field. I dunno. I will always support them and you gota have the hard times but when this club isnt putting in each game then why should I continue to give a ****

Matthews would make an excellent pipe cleaner
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

No way I can justify the time anymore. Good luck to all junior Titans

QLD Cup

Thought Whitbred was impressive. He can keep his bench spot next week

Three Roosters score on debut in controversial win over Titans
    https://www.nrl.com/

Three Sydney Roosters rookies scored on debut as the Tricolours outclassed the Gold Coast Titans 20-12 in controversial fashion via a try off the goalpost at Cbus Super Stadium on Sunday night.

With James Tedesco and Latrell Mitchell sitting out the game after Origin III along with Cooper Cronk, whose wife was expecting a child, the Roosters handed debuts to Paul Momirovski, Sean O'Sullivan and Poasa Faamausili, and it was Momirovski who scored the game's first try from a Luke Keary pass, after Sio Siua Taukeiaho had opened the scoring with an early penalty goal.

Gold Coast hit back through a rookie of their own when 18-year-old Moeaki Fotuaika – promoted to the starting pack in place of Maroons forward Jai Arrow, who was rested – barged over for his first NRL try from close range.

Blake Ferguson, covering for Tedesco at fullback, looked to have crossed for the Tricolours but was denied due to an obstruction.

But the NRL Bunker did award a contentious try to O'Sullivan when the young halfback had the ball stripped close to the line then regathered to score, despite appearing to fumble the ball against the goal-post.

It was then Faamausili's turn to score midway through the second half, crashing through three defenders to cross beside the posts and extend the Roosters' advantage to 20-6.

Queensland prop Jarrod Wallace became the first non-rookie to find the try line on the night, with Keary in the sin bin after tackling a player without the ball – after the Titans had lost Will Matthews to a sin-binning in the first half.

Gold Coast had another possible try denied due to an obstruction before Keary returned to the field, but it would be as close as they got with the Roosters having enough in the tank to clinch another win and move into the Telstra Premiership top four.

Inactive User

I’ll wait for the next games thread and name the same 17 I did at the start of this thread
    Something is wrong
    They’re dead set not looking like a team
    We should be better than this

And we all walk out losers again

Having said that the referees were unbelievable tonight
    Diabolical
    I’m freezing
    Over and Out

Rep Player

I was going to be in the GC in a few weeks and was going to watch them play the warriors but im not shelling out anymore money this year to support this. Ill vote with my wallet moving forward. If we as a club think this is acceptable and that people pay their hard earned money to show up and see this then that will do me.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    No way I can justify the time anymore. Good luck to all junior Titans
    Come on mdrew
    Regroup brother