Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
I think he said he doesn't want to blame not having origin players against the Broncos and pretty much blamed the refs yesterday. When you start getting your ass handed to you by the bunker and then a forward pass leading to a try and refs that won't give the captain the time of day and actually let play start when the captain is questioning the ref I'd say there are plenty of reasons for any side not to turn up.

I sit there watching some of these calls and wonder what would happen if we just walked off the field as a team? If the refs aren't going to give you a fair game then don't give them a game. Let the NRL and refs deal with those headlines for a few weeks.

I come to work and I listen to peoples remarks about us getting robbed and I ask them, "Do you realise what this does to a club like ours? The most die hard fans on the forums want to walk away from the game, dedicated contributors want to give up on keeping track of our junior development because of trash like this. People on social media mock the game that they have loved so much due to these "bad calls" but we'll see the same stuff next week. It rocks to the heart of a small club like ours and yet the Roosters, with all their money and solidarity, get to go on swimmingly and claim a win that isn't rightfully theirs. The NRL may or may not say they got it wrong but it doesn't matter, damage was done on the field and flows on to off field when people walk away."
A+

i also wonder if James just says screw this, you don't want to play fair then we out... but it would just make it worse for him and the club... but i do think he would be entitled to do it sometimes and would love to see the NRL deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
A+ possibly your best ever post.

i also wonder if James just says screw this, you don't want to play fair then we out... but it would just make it worse for him and the club... but i do think he would be entitled to do it sometimes and would love to see the NRL deal with it.