Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

It's 8 points ladies? and gentlemen. The internet is blowing up about that try. Non fans are calling for heads to roll. We can quite easily outplay this 2nds team in the second half and that'll be the best answer to give whilst also crucifying the bunker in your press conference.

Rep Player

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    We are crap
    But the referees and the bunker are cheats
    That try of the goal post WTF he is either a cheat or on drugs
    Taylor is crap
    Gee it be nice to see LG on the left and Brimson at FB creating extra numbers on both sides of the field
    Gordon on the wing instead of Sami would improve us too

But Nooooooooooooooo the genius Brennan knows footy so much better
    We are simulatenously playing awful and getting absolutely robbed by calls that again that out and out CHEAT the players and fans of the game! Ash needs to pull his head in or go sit in Qcup. 1 million dollars!!! If LG is gone maybe Aj Fullback. Peachy #6 and gordon to the wing/centres for the year

I like the white spots on Taylor’s head (trying to be positive). That’s all I have.

Little heavy on schoolboy teams. Even they would know not to do the dumb **** we do.

QLD Cup

I'd be happy with Norman Bundy if there's no way we can keep LG. We are paying Ash a million dollars a year. At least when we payed Hayne that he put bums on seats.

Ash has actually gone backwards under Garth and that was the meant to be the whole reason why he got the job. He'll end up getting Roberts just to please him.

Ash is playing worse than Carty or LG ever did.

a) he is a sook, and b) because AJ offers nothing besides great cover tackles, Ash is overwhelmed at having to do everything.

Ash isn't in the top 5 young talents in the game at the moment.

If Garth had any credibility he would drop him, but he wont.

Immortal

For the second week in a row Moeaki Fotuaika has been our best player, yes that him the 18 year old!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    We are crap
    But the referees and the bunker are cheats
    That try of the goal post WTF he is either a cheat or on drugs
    Taylor is crap
    Gee it be nice to see LG on the left and Brimson at FB creating extra numbers on both sides of the field
    Gordon on the wing instead of Sami would improve us too

But Nooooooooooooooo the genius Brennan knows footy so much better
    He does

Spot on DB

Rep Player

social media is out for the bunkers blood. Going to be great to see how Toddy responds to this. Watched the replay again and deadset how can you not call a knock on.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh for gods sake handling errors again. I feel like a broken record but week after week we just cant hold the ball at crucial times

First Grader

Tupou offside and no penalty. These refs are either incompetent or cheats or more likely both

I'm disappointed that our first string outside backs haven't threatened the Roosters 2nds and 3rd string. Nothing we didn't already know.

Oh Joy Neil Henry as commentator as well!

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Year Contract View Post
    social media is out for the bunkers blood. Going to be great to see how Toddy responds to this. Watched the replay again and deadset how can you not call a knock on.
    just one knock on? lol. i walked away from league for a few months after the 'hand of foran' try screwed the cows one year... i almost turned it off and walked away again, except that only hurts the titans. cant give up on them.

Mofo going great, Sami digging in.

James looks buggered, and Matthews is another one i look at and think how can you be selected time after time when you deliver that crap.

Peats is trying his guts out as well.

and this is exactly like the souths game - depleted opponent, at home and they GIVING us opportunities hand over fist and we are doing our best to try and be worse than them.

QLD Cup

I think the Brenko experiment should be over. Koni has actually been okay today so far