Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Attachment 730

Come out of exile to say WTF
    It’s on the daily Tele and Courier Mail apps

It says if you can’t read it “do you think the Titans will be happy about this ? here’s Jarrod Wallace singing the Brisbane club song after the Titans got dusted 34-0 by big brother yesterday”

Returning to exile now till noon tomorrow
    No need for exile bods. And apologies if I’ve caused a stir. I’m ok with people venting, I do it a fair bit here as well. I also don’t think we need to comment on the bright pink undies that Sami is wearing. I just think there needs to be a balance and some banter back to the forum. I wasn’t gone for long.

Maybe it was Jarrods family that Bods was sitting next to yesterday. Titans fans with the exception of one game....

Do they get written warnings in the NRL?

I’m hearing it was a bet. McGuire had to sing our song if the donkeys lost

Fair play to Wallace. Said it was a bet and if we had won, then McGuire would have been singing our song. "I hate those pricks as much as you all do and had to hear about it the whole car trip". So all a beat up in the end.

It's a tough situation. We put our hearts and wallets into the club. I enjoy people speaking their mind and I don't want to see that go by the wayside. But we probably need to work more on focusing on positives as well as projects. We love our sport, because it's something we use to make our lives more positive and exciting. It's the cure for the working week.

Also let's try not to box people into a corner and let people have their opinions too. It's difficult road to tread, but it's definitely worth the time to manage it. And as previously said, we just need to keep a finger on the pulse of the overall vibe of the place. That's also why it's interesting and important to broaden our focus as well, including on junior development (thanks mdrew), new signings and all the other things going on and arms of the club.

I don't really see people calling for the coach to be sacked. And I'm a very long way away from that, hasn't entered my mind actually. I just want stability and time for Brennan to bed down and get the opportunity to let his plans develop.

But games where we show absolutely nothing against our arch enemy the Broncos, they are going to be regular flash points. We aren't just talking about a loss but a walk over. I'm definitely guilty of hyping the derby up and myself into a frenzy. In fact the Broncos are the main reason I am a Titan fan.

Sorry, I haven't been online too much. I posted a bit from my phone as I cried at the game surrounded by Broncos fans. But just found my laptop charger.

One of the other reasons I like chatting with everyone is that it's group therapy. Hopefully things get a lot easier for us as a club soon. I really don't think it's this rough for other clubs.

And to people like rj62, we need you on here. We need your views in the mix. I very much agree with them as well.

One issue I have on here, is that it is actually hard to keep track of everyone, who is who, because so many people don't have avatars and signatures. So if you need any help adding an avatar (profile picture) of any kind, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    DH, it's about time the Forum group did something away from the internet to raise spirits ... any thoughts?
    Absolutely. We have lost that element and we should try to catch up much more often. We should anchor ourselves in the real world. Take it away from the keyboard and enjoy the sport and club we all love. Being based overseas really complicates it for me but I'm back until mid-August.

Maybe 21st July vs Knights, it's an away game? We could watch together.

Enjoying and sharing the sport with fellow fans is the number 2 reason why I'm a Titans fan. It just makes it such a deeper, richer and more enjoyable experience.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Fair play to Wallace. Said it was a bet and if we had won, then McGuire would have been singing our song. "I hate those pricks as much as you all do and had to hear about it the whole car trip". So all a beat up in the end.
    Phew!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

that's actually a pretty funny bet. good on them.

golf ( top golf?), skirmish, beers and food for an away game at parkwood, Go Karting.

just + beer on to all of them whatever we decide

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by BundyTitan View Post
    Hey Bundy is there a source or link to this comment about it being a bet? I believe it 100% but I’d just like to read something about it.

And I’m back from exile. Hope someone out there missed me.

Hey Bundy is there a source or link to this comment about it being a bet? I believe it 100% but I’d just like to read something about it.

Missed you Bods.

I also enjoyed hugging my inner dolphin.

Inactive User

^^^ holy Mackeral or Dolphin
    I should go into Exile more regularly

JB always looks better in heels.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yeah Bods someone posted this in one of the Facebook groups.

wal.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    JB always looks better in heels.
    Blue always was my favourite colour, really brings out your eyes JB