Thread: LoT App

Default LoT App

Hey guys,

Whoever runs the forum, could you possibly down the line bring out an app for the forum on Android and iOS? Think a couple of other NRL forums do it, it'd be really good rather than having to go on the browser all the time.

That's a good idea Dobes

Actually don't worry about android just iOS
    Last edited by RavShamrock; 09-05-18 at 07:53 PM.

Won't happen. Just getting thumbs up or thumbs down function of the forum would be a huge advancement in itself.

But after the forum got fudged, understandably to get it back to the way Tam had it would take up a fair bit of his time.

BTW, screw IOS and Apple in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Won't happen. Just getting thumbs up or thumbs down function of the forum would be a huge advancement in itself.

But after the forum got fudged, understandably to get it back to the way Tam had it would take up a fair bit of his time.

BTW, screw IOS and Apple in general.

What about a small donation from members to make it happen?

Don't know how you live without apple Toads.

Fair enough, but it'd still need Tam to be involved in the process somewhere I would imagine, and then it'd still be up to him if he has the time or desire to do it.

It is a topic that was raised some time back, but nothing ever come of it. Plus, doesn't IOS/Apple have some in depth processes just to get them to approve an app?

I'm no expert.

I don't know whom Tam is but we could probably just pay a third party to produce.
    Shouldn't cost the world I wouldn't imagine. How many members do we have on here?

Tamwelg is the talented chap and Titans fan who upgraded a lot of things on the forum.

I'll talk to him. Definitely need the thumbs up back and I think that'll be an easy one to restore.

If you have any examples of forums using an app, we can take a look at it and how they do it.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Tamwelg is the talented chap and Titans fan who upgraded a lot of things on the forum.

I'll talk to him. Definitely need the thumbs up back and I think that'll be an easy one to restore.

If you have any examples of forums using an app, we can take a look at it and how they do it.
    Cheers mate! Search up 'RoarFEED' on the ios or play store. That's the West's Tigers forum.