Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Inactive User

Do people want Taylor playing for us against the Drongoes or debuting for QLD??

I’ll give my own opinion
    Even though I hate those Drongoes more than any team and even though I’m a Blues Man id like Taylor to get the call up because this year is a Development Year now and a Maroons Jumper would be fantastic for his development.
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 01-07-18 at 04:44 PM.

Playing against the Donkeys. He hasn't shown enough to play for his state yet and if we thought Hunt made poor decisions under pressure I dread to think what Ash would do.

Great win. Tigers are top 8, also at Leichhardt with the return of the prodigal son, yet We won and we won well.

The glaring difference this year is the lack of key injuries compared to last year.

Must keep Hipgrave. James is a beast. Ash may have played himself well into Walters radar, though next year for mine. Personally I don’t want to move AJ to 1.
    Across the park I’m bloody wrapped with that win and I reckon the coach might be too.

If we roll the knobs up the road next week, it will be party time!!!!!

No reason why we can’t

Go boys , great work

#thrunthru

Good win had some luck go our way put as someone mentioned in an earlier post gee the titans are fit and can go the 80 minutes, our forward pack was again today solid as a rock and stood up when they were needed

That was a solid effort. Both centres were great today, both were a handful for them. Hipgrave is a priority signing, he was in everything. Across the park we looked great today. Next week is the litmus test.

Inactive User

Walked around the house at Fulltime singing that proposed “Titans won’t back down” song at Fulltime
    Get it done Titans Admin!!!

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    Tigers are top 8. Credit where credit is due. We have played good footy the last two games. Hope we can take it the donkeys next week.
    Since when? they are 6 points out of the 8 and will stay there!

I'd like to see ash in the Queensland squad just to see what elgey can do back in first grade alongside brimson

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Because we are out of the running I have stop looking at the ladder and I must admit I thought they were in the 8 too
    It happens

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Well, they were. This is a team that rolled Melbourne twice this year and the Roosters once. I also fish a lot so I'm likely to embellish the truth for a good story.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Walked around the house at Fulltime singing that proposed “Titans won’t back down” song at Fulltime
    Get it done Titans Admin!!!
    At the forum everyone was keen on that song- I recall them saying there are obviously copyright issues though the Tennessee Titans have walked that road before so hopefully it might speed things up for us.

I just wish it could have been an Australian artist/band’s song

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GCTTSD View Post
    I'd like to see ash in the Queensland squad just to see what elgey can do back in first grade alongside brimson
    I’d rather it not be against Brisbane though

I was at the game, still one of the best ovals in the nrl, great atmosphere. I think we where very lucky to win however, tigers botched a lot of potential tries which any of the top 6 sides would not have.

Good win, hope that gives the boys some confidence, still a lot of areas to improve in but we are moving in the right direction yeeew

Inactive User

that’s the thing rj62
    Beating the Drongoes is extremely precious to many Titans fans
    They are the only club and supporter group that actively try to stop us from even existing

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by indoallstars View Post
    I was at the game, still one of the best ovals in the nrl, great atmosphere. I think we where very lucky to win however, tigers botched a lot of potential tries which any of the top 6 sides would not have.

Good win, hope that gives the boys some confidence, still a lot of areas to improve in but we are moving in the right direction yeeew
    Given it was totally chockers with Wests fans it must’ve been sweet to come away with the chocolates

Great win. A shame the Broncos game will be ruined by Origin blokes missing. Rather beat their full side like earlier in the year.
    Looks like DCE is back in Origin so we'll have Ash I guess.