Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Round 16: WESTS TIGERS vs TITANS

WESTS TIGERS vs TITANS
    Sunday 1 July 2018 Leichhardt Oval
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

West’s Tigers will be a tougher test for us , than what the dogs were

At Leichardt! At least we'll see Moses again and possibly Robbie Farah if the rumours are true.

Nothing is ever straight forward, without a few twists for the Titans coming up against teams.

I reckon if you looked at all the games historically you'd come up with a many interesting instances.

I dunno like the time we beat the Storm and the next week they got busted for the salary cap in 2010.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    At Leichardt! At least we'll see Moses again and possibly Robbie Farah if the rumours are true.
    Going to need a most committed effort at Leichhardt

Heavy loss won't define Tigers' season: Cleary
    https://www.nrl.com/

Wests Tigers coach Ivan Cleary had no answers for the side's mental lapse that enabled Canberra to pile on 44 unanswered points but hinted the club's schedule of 15 games in a row may have taken its toll.

The Raiders ran in seven second-half tries in 35 minutes to run riot in Campbelltown heading into next week's bye – the first break for the Tigers since the beginning of the season.

With a strong defensive record prior to the game, Cleary remained optimistic despite the blowout result.

"That's not going to defy our season," Cleary said.

"The end of the game that's more mental than technical and physical. Once we lost contact with the game we lost focus as a group and as individuals.

"We pretty much didn't come out of the sheds in the second half. When you finish like that it's certainly not what we've been about. It's all well and good talking about it but all you can do is get back to training and put on a decent show next time."

The Tigers will receive a boost on Monday with the addition of Bulldogs fullback Moses Mbye to the squad.

Where Cleary plays Mbye will be a decision made in the lead-up to their next home game against the Gold Coast Titans on July 1.

Josh Reynolds is expected to return from a hamstring injury but the side may have lost Mahe Fonua for an extended period, with fears he has a broken arm.

"It's not looking great, we'll go sort it out and see how we go," Cleary said.

The Tigers could also land former club legend Robbie Farah before the June 30 deadline but Cleary was in no mood to discuss the possibility on Sunday night.

Moses in, but Mahe out.

I think we are good to go - we have competed with Storm, roosters and some good sides for long parts recently, forwards are beginning to hum, Proctor and Ash are in the best form over last month than i've seen from them for 18 months, plus brenko adding strike, Peats back, our Origin holy Triumvirate of Arrow, James, and Wallace always perform.... i think the last 1/3 of season we can be really good nuisance value leading into a great off season, where we add Tyrone Roberts, Peachey, Shannon Boyd...

lookout tigers, we coming to piss all over your bus

Inactive User

^^^ you had me buzzing until you said “Tyrone Roberts”

Actually I need to strongly re-iterate that if LG is shafted for of all people Tyrone Roberts it’s really going to burn me badly. It can’t happen and if it has I wonder if it can be stopped?
    Last edited by Mr Bods; 18-06-18 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post

Actually I need to strongly re-iterate that if LG is shafted for of all people Tyrone Roberts it’s really going to burn me badly. It can’t happen and if it has I wonder if it can be stopped?
    could have been worse, i could have said 'Tyrone Roberts.....Davis'

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    could have been worse, i could have said 'Tyrone Roberts.....Davis'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post

Not by us

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by rj62 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Not by us

I’m so upset and scared that I just emailed the club. Which is something I try my hardest not to do these days.
    At least I know I’ve tried.

QLD Cup

Re:Mbye, How often do you play a team one week and the next game play them again?

Junior

Titans: 1 Michael Gordon, 2 Anthony Don, 3 Dale Copley, 4 Brenko Lee, 5 Phillip Sami, 6 AJ Brimson, 7 Ashley Taylor, 8 Jarrod Wallace, 9 Nathan Peats, 10 Ryan James (c), 11 Kevin Proctor, 12 Keegan Hipgrave, 13 Jai Arrow

Interchange: 14 Mitch Rein, 15 Will Matthews, 16 Moeaki Fotuaika, 17 Jack Stockwell

Reserves: 18 Morgan Boyle, 19 Konrad Hurrell, 20 Kane Elgey, 21 Bryce Cartwright, 22 Leilaniu Latu

Jarrod Wallace returns from suspension at prop pushing Jack Stockwell to the bench and Morgan Boyle to the reserves.

Mass changes for the Tigers so hopefully we can catch them in disarray.

Inactive User

That’s the way Brennan make sure you don’t give LG a recall and a chance to earn a new contract. Great stuff.