Default Rugby Super League 2018

Rugby Super League 2018
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Just bought a Les Catalans Dragons jersey. A real beauty.

Lots if interesting things happening in England. We just had the Magic weekend, Challenge Cup coming up. Toronto and Toulouse and London playing well in the Championship.

Definitely something we should be discussing.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

There was a post on one of our other threads about Tyrone Roberts possibly coming back to Aust. I saw him play the Challenge Cup quarter final yesterday for Warrington against Wigan and he was outstanding. I don't really want him back at the Titans but he certainly didn't play like he wanted to come home.
    The Wigan bloke I correspond with hates that Magic Weekend with a passion. I must say the crowds they get doesn't match the hype of it.

Marwan Koukash: Former Salford Red Devils owner agrees to write off debt
    https://www.bbc.com/

Former Salford Red Devils owner Dr Marwan Koukash has agreed to write off debt owed to him by the club.

The move comes after the club announced they look "increasingly vulnerable" after 59-year-old Koukash handed control to a community trust in 2017.

Director Andrew Rosler added the deal was conditional on the club self-financing during this season and next.

"It is an amazing gesture to write off such a large amount of debt," Rosler told the club's website.

"But Marwan is testing the fans and the whole community to do its bit and prove him wrong."

The club, who are currently eighth in Super League, say they need help to raise additional capital to build their squad for next season.

Koukash, who has not asked the Red Devils for repayment on the debt owed since his departure, has also offered to match all half season tickets that are sold for the rest of this season.

The Red Devils have introduced the half tickets for the remainder of the season in order to raise additional short-term funds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    There was a post on one of our other threads about Tyrone Roberts possibly coming back to Aust. I saw him play the Challenge Cup quarter final yesterday for Warrington against Wigan and he was outstanding. I don't really want him back at the Titans but he certainly didn't play like he wanted to come home.
    The Wigan bloke I correspond with hates that Magic Weekend with a passion. I must say the crowds they get doesn't match the hype of it.
    Looks like we will have our own Magic in the NRL next year, as an upgraded Double Header which we usually play the Storm in.

One thing I hated about the Magic this year, was the amount of clubs who wore terrible Marvel jerseys.

NRL teams have dished up many more awful playing strips than ones at the Magic weekend.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Just bought a WolfTV subscription to watch Toronto.

They take on London Broncos 6:30am Sunday, AEST.

Now officially a member of the London Broncos.