Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Can anyone tell me what has happened to Wallace this season he has been average most games & Today he should donate his cheque to charity...rubbish
    #itaintweaktospeak

... And then the wheels fell off the cart in the second half.

Didn't see anyone before the game saying we were going to win. We outplayed them in the first half. Game was lost when Koni didn't attempt the highball, after that the rest of the team went to mushy peas. Cartwright is a waste, others had an off day (which is better than an off season). Taylor and Brimson look the goods. Hipgrave is nuts. Lee isn't showing his speed and was pedestrian like. Aarow was solid as always.

Moving on.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    Why??? He’s been beaten into submission by bad decisions
    Have to agree. This all started with the bull**** no try in the first half, then the rubbish send off in the second. I know you could argue that we should be good enough to hang in the game but there's only so many crucial decisions we seem to be able to take before throwing in the towel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dobes View Post
    Is Don is f**king sh*t. Drop him. Hasn’t been setting the world on fire prior to today and he’s been absolutely woeful today. Bring Brendan Elliot back to replace him. F**k me, we should have won that after the first half. Always the way.
    He was a hero last week....

Have a look at Cartys defence when teddy went through for Roosters last try. He is terribad
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

If I was Arrow or Hipgrave...I would be on the first bus out of this sh!t. We play like complete idiots sometimes. I hoped Garth would be the breath of fresh air we needed, but it looks like the same sh!t.

Quote Originally Posted by JunctionBlock View Post
    He was a hero last week....
    Sorry bud I don’t recall saying that. Everyone says that our outside backs are our weakest link and we can clearly see that. Shouldn’t that in itself be a grounds to at least try something different? Either way, whether he was good last week or not, we can’t have him showing up in patches... Our guys like Arrow, Brimson, Hipgrave, Gordon are consistent every week. Always give a great performance. I don’t know if Don is getting past it or what, but we need to bring someone else in.

Rep Player

Great first half and **** 2nd half. Referees made some absolute horse **** calls that again make you scratch your head as a league fan but hey I at least expect it now. Arrow and Hipgrave were good. Brenko had some great runs as well today. Cartwright started with 2 good hitups and then went back to his dance around **** and sorry he can go to Qcup with hurrell.

Some good, alot bad, but if im being honest its where we are at as a team. We still dont have the correct 1-17 to really compete in the NRL and thats the sad fact about us. Need to buy some backs

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Don’t like singling out players but gee Anthony don second half has cost the titans
    He has been less than average for a long time but he scores the occasional try so we all seem to give him a free pass.

Gordon's defence is beginning to cost us as well. His one on one tackles cost us two tries today.

Now that Peats can play 80 again we don't need Rein either. He just makes our bench so weak.

I didn't actually think Cartwright had a terrible game today

Quote Originally Posted by NZFan View Post
    I didn't actually think Cartwright had a terrible game today
    I agree. He wasn’t our best by any means but I thought that he was a bit hardly done by with that “knock on” and with regards to him knocking it on in goal, I think probably everybody else in that instance would have done the same thing. I still wouldn’t mind seeing him go to QCUP to work on his defence though. Shocking part of his game.

Quote Originally Posted by Menoitios View Post
    If I was Arrow or Hipgrave...I would be on the first bus out of this sh!t. We play like complete idiots sometimes. I hoped Garth would be the breath of fresh air we needed, but it looks like the same sh!t.
    Really?? New coach and half the squad new. I'm not making excuses, but if you thought we were making the 8 this year you're delusional. I hate losing as much as the next bloke, but this year was always going to be tough.

I prefer to take the positives as we progress throughout the year. Arrow is knocking on the door as an origin player. Hipgrave is nuts and what we have needed for a long time. AJ is really finding his feet and looks like he will be there for a long time. Next year we have Boyd coming who is only 26 and has played for Kangaroos and Peachey is on fire at the moment.

Not all doom and gloom mate.

I do with agree with you on 1 thing though. go the mighty maroons.
    Last edited by Ausphin; 26-05-18 at 05:10 PM.

The score line should have been a lot tighter than that. The obstruction call on the don try did some real damage to the team. So did sin binning Taylor, thought in no way was it warranted. Having said that, our ball handling was woeful. We deserved to lose going on that second half performance, just not by that much.

I don't know what was said at half time but it didn't work. That was a very ordinary second half and our blokes are not mentally tough enough to put 80 minutes together. The defence up through the middle in the second half was embarrassing and that's where we lost the game.

First Grader

The first half I thought showed the potential Brennan has, a smart game plan executed effectively. The second half left me speechless...im not sure what to think at the moment.