Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    It was an unsurprising result. Qld put in a massive effort as NSW looked on the edge of busting it open with half breaks. In the end it was a comprehensive loss. Qld rarely looked like getting a line break. Full marks to Inglis he played a great captains knock. DCE, Ponga, Slater back, could give them some penetration.
    Agree with all of that and would add Scott too ... so who misses out? Hunt, Milford, Wallace and ... ?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Inglis was amazing. Sorry to see the Maroons lose but as you say it was competitive.

Hopefully we can get Slater back next game. Blues were the better team last night.

Gee I miss Thurston, Cronk and Smith.

Hopefully the Blues don't score off any more forward passes in Game 2 and 3...
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 07-06-18 at 12:20 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Also fantastic crowd considering the rubbish stories from News Ltd saying no one would show up.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Inactive User

I’m just glad our fellas survived
    Struggle to get into Origin these days
    Good to see The Blues win
    QLD were great with their efforts but you take away the Intercept and Maloney hopeless goal kicking and it would be comprehensive

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bods View Post
    I’m just glad our fellas survived
    Struggle to get into Origin these days
    Good to see The Blues win
    QLD were great with their efforts but you take away the Intercept and Maloney hopeless goal kicking and it would be comprehensive
    Hey Bods, you keep telling me to drop the Manly association and switch my alliances wholly to the Titans. You don't seem to follow the same policy when it comes to Origin?

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Also fantastic crowd considering the rubbish stories from News Ltd saying no one would show up.
    I think the crowd figure may have been fudged a bit. Good atmosphere down here for the game but I think Suncorp has it beat to be honest for being on top of the ground and true league fan noise. No one down here knew or knows much about it so today was spent talking to locals who asked who won, is that it and I’m not sure why they play it down here.

The crowd were very Storm oriented and regardless of the fact we were in the maroons section and the far majority of the crowd were maroons they still cheered for ado Carr which was weird. Glad I came down. Tick that box. Family had a great time, now it’s time to find a formal dress for my daughter.

Bit salty about the forward passes, the bunker over ruling a drop out incorrectly and the obvious rake but it just goes to show our refs are consistently terrible.

Inactive User

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Hey Bods, you keep telling me to drop the Manly association and switch my alliances wholly to the Titans. You don't seem to follow the same policy when it comes to Origin?
    I’m from the Shire and then the Tweed , although I have now lived in Currumbin the last 5 years or so MT-Tweed people are both Titans and Blues people like Ryan James and Mick Gordon. Our club is a bit unique in that way.

My origin care factor is very low compared to our GC Teams.